No announcement yet.

WLADIMIR KLITSCKO V FLOYD MAYWEATHER, whos more skillful

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
    plus wladimir punching technique is far superior, also floyd nearly gets koed by 38 year old mosley ffs, he cany be that elusive, and a war torn cotto landed alot on floyd, even ortitz was landing.

I think floys is the only thing yanks have to hold onto...but wladimir is very more fun to watch, he has like a 90 percent ko ration ffs...
    lmao wlad has been koed 3 times down about fukin ten times but you critize floyd for getting hit in a boxing match

Comment

Wlad has never shown half the skills Mayweather has in his career.

Comment

If you really analyze this. It is close offensively
        Offense:
        Wlad's Jab, Straight right, and left hook are either just as good as Floyd's or better(Let's be honest, very few people can throw a 1-2 on that level of perfection)
        Defense:
        This is where Floyd pulls waaaayyyy ahead: There is nothing Wlad does defensively that is remotely as good as Floyd.

So if boxing where an Offense only sport, the OP would have a point, but that's only have the battle. Wlad lacks the skills defensively, except for the clinch, which is an important skill, but does not compensate for the other lack of defensive skills.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
          Wladimir for a 6 ft 6 guy is just a joy to watch....
          :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay:

Comment

He doesn't have half the talent of a current past prime Floyd let alone a Prime one. Was this is a serious thread?

Comment

I love how he talks about Shane rocking Floyd, and Cotto landing some jabs and body shots on Floyd.....than COMPLETELY BRUSHES ASIDE WLAD GETTING STOPPED BY SANDERS AND BREWSTER IN HIS EARLY PRIME.......

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                He doesn't have half the talent of a current past prime Floyd let alone a Prime one. Was this is a serious thread?
                I figured this was either a joke thread or slimshandy69 had NSB open and he and Freedom were chatting in a private chatroom and he posted on NSB by mistake.

Comment

Floyd Sr probably has more skill than Wlad. Jr is on another planet.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    I love how he talks about Shane rocking Floyd, and Cotto landing some jabs and body shots on Floyd.....than COMPLETELY BRUSHES ASIDE WLAD GETTING STOPPED BY SANDERS AND BREWSTER IN HIS EARLY PRIME.......
                    wlad currently is better defencievely than floyd, that is fact. Since 2004 how many rounds has wlad lost.

Compare that to floyd who imo draw wit a past it ODH at best, cheated against ortiz, robbed castillo, nearly got koed by a 38 year old mosely and struggles against a past it cotto.

Those are the facts...

Comment

Wlad has physical gifts that he uses very well. Floyd isn't a big guy for the divisions he fights in. I'd say Floyd is definately more of a skilled fighter. Not to take anything away from Wlad, but Wlad's skillset is largely based on his size and reach.

Comment

Working...
                      X