No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto Focused, Credits Best Camp in Years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andre Berto Focused, Credits Best Camp in Years

Andre Berto said he is ready to 'have some fun' as he looks forward to his ring return against Robert Guerrero on Saturday night.

Berto steps between the ropes just six months after failing a drugs test ahead of his rematch with Victor Ortiz, to take on the WBC welterweight champion.

Guerrero has stepped up two weight divisions to make his voice heard after time out to help his wife overcome leukaemia.

And Berto admits he only has respect for his opponent heading into the contest in Ontario, California.

[Click Here To Read More]

I will never support this guy after he literally said to Ortiz' face "Don't cheat this time" and then gets popped for drugs when he requested them.

Comment

Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
      I will never support this guy after he literally said to Ortiz' face "Don't cheat this time" and then gets popped for drugs when he requested them.
      Damn he said that. Lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Priest Andretti View Post
        Damn he said that. Lmfao
        What I don't get is, Ortiz never cheated in the first fight so not even sure why he said that, but I found it hilarious. It was at a presser before the fight got cancelled. .

Comment

What I don't get is, Ortiz never cheated in the first fight so not even sure why he said that, but I found it hilarious. It was at a presser before the fight got cancelled. .
          Most likely because Berto was on steroids their first fight and he got beat up and knocked down twice by a guy moving up from 140. He probably thought that Ortiz had to be on steroids too to be able to do that to him. Ego and delusion.

Just an absolute assumption on my part though.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Power View Post
            Most likely because Berto was on steroids their first fight and he got beat up and knocked down twice by a guy moving up from 140. He probably thought that Ortiz had to be on steroids too to be able to do that to him. Ego and delusion.

Just an absolute assumption on my part though.
            I think it was partially that, but also Ortiz was talking about how he doesn't cheat, he takes his gummy bear vitamins or something.

Comment

Comment

I'd like to see the video or hear the audio where Ortiz was accused face to face of cheating

Comment

why wouldn't you think it

People are delusional if they think Ortiz didn't cheat that fight, this guy quit w Maidana, Lopez and basically jumped out the ring with Mayweather. The only person in that group with a high jww ko ratio is Lopez maybe only due to fighting this quitter. But then all of a sudden he can fight through a broken hand and still be throwing it with knockout power, can get caught on the spin and get knocked down another time and fight through all that....only to thank Manny and Freddie at the end of the fight....hmmmm. Berto's ko ratio as a jww is close to 80%. Numbers don't lie

Comment

Working...
                  X