Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ross Greenburg "We dont want Manny on HBO PPV unless its against Mayweather"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally someone puts his foot down in front of Arum. Arum said Mosley was way beyond his prime right after the Mora fight an that he wasn't worth a penny.

Shane leaves GBP, wheels and deals with Arum and now Shane is the greatest challenger in the world.

Arum ****ed us all. I knew it would be a sham - that's why I didn't buy the fight. Good for HBO to say F you until you stop protecting Manny.

Comment

thank you HBO for taking a stand i bet everybody that paid for the shity ppv feels like shit now.

Comment

Originally posted by Communist View Post
        "In light of his recent opponents and added to that last nights performance, we highly feel that the only person we want to see him in the ring with is Floyd Mayweather, no disrespect to Bob Arum or Manny, but the level of opposition as of late has been sub par, We were promised the Mayweather fight after the Antonio Margarito showdown, but it never came to fruitaton. Lets just say were not gonna be too crazy about putting his next fight on a PPV if it's with us"

Here is the link, put its about the Khan-Bradley fight Mainly

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...tory?id=650456
        can u blame him??? Showtime is embarrassed...

Comment

link ain't working, bro

Comment

So if Pac fought Tim next they would'nt show it?What a bunch of dickheads and let me say Manny fighting Shane last night was a joke but this is just Greenburg being pissy because Manny was'nt fighting for them not because of opposition

Comment

link is fake

Comment

I wonder if he will put Mayweather vs Spadafora on PPV?

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                  yet he puts fights like mayweather vs marquez and mosley on ppv which he is complaining about now. what a fcking idiot, there is nothing manny can do if floyd is ducking him
                  Tell me this...how is floyd ducking when the Marquez vs Manny fight is already made?? Pac hasnt been out the ring for 24 hrs...theres no room to make a fight..

Comment

But what does that say about Floyd then??? Will Floyd be allowed to fight on HBO PPV if it's not against Pac?

Comment

Wasn't Greenburg replace by HBO?

Do you really believed what Greenburg said. If the Pac fight was only a 1 fight deal with Showtime and Bob Arum knocks on HBO's door, i bet you that HBO would answer the door. Mayweather is not fighting right now so HBO is not making money from him. Pac was the only other HBO ppv seller. Its business.

Comment

Working...
                      X