No announcement yet.

Dwyer's Pacquiao-Mosley prediction!! Very Intresting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by COCO jr View Post
    Very rarely Dwyer doesn't favor black fighters or give them more chance then what they really have..

He seems to think shane has the legs to chase pac around aswell.. he really fell off with this prediction. Outside of a big punch early really hurting pac.. shane has little chance
    thats bull. the guy favored pirog over jacobs.

not because jacobs was "black" but because jacobs was overrated & pirog was underrated. he knew that jacobs was a wreck waiting to happen after watching fights like the ishe smith bout & he knew that pirog was a seasoned fighter at the height of his career.

it has nothing to do with race.....he's all about analyzing things.

that said i don't know what he was thinking with this vid.

Comment

Remember he backed Margarito to win by KO over Pacquiao too LOL. Throw your money away people!

LOL @ this guy backtracking the day after the fight.

Comment

wow this guy just based his prediction basing on khan maidana uhhh.... okay. now pac suddenly can't handle pressure punchers LOL that kinda left me scratching my head because if pac was in that fight against maidana, maidana would be packpeddling the later rounds or possibly get knocked out from punches he'll be getting

he also said margarito's pressure would break pacquiao down and would eventually KO him in 6 based on the ricky hatton fight.

someone tell this guy sidestepping and jab-hooking off the ropes is just as good A DEFENSIVE maneuver against a guy that weights nearly 20 lbs above you. you obviously are a bigger dumbass if you outmuscle a guy with a mayweather-esque hold and constant clinch would you drain you in the long run and look bad on the score card as well

Comment

I think we can all agree that shane has a punchers chance, if any. This would have been an accurate prediction when mosley was in his prime. Shane had the power, speed, stamina, bounce in his legs ect to give pacquiao problems. The only thing he has left is his power. That is what he fails to point out. Shane is shot. Shane faided horrendously against mayweather. Now consider the pace at which pacquiao likes to fight at. Pacquiao will obviously slow down some just like any other fighter will, but will always have enough to go to war/ finish the fight. Shane will be huffing and puffing. During the margarito fight, shane did a lot of his most brutal work while on the ropes. During the mayweather fight, for some reason he chose to chase/run after mayweather into the ropes. When he got him there, he just clinched and held onto mayweather without throwing a single punch. If he does that against pacquiao, he will end up getting countered to death like cotto in the pac fight (see round 4.) The absolute worst mistake made on the prediction was to say that cotto is a great defensive fighter!!!!!!WTF?????? I wont even get into that. If you know your stuff, you laughed as hard as i did when he said that. I will write a more in depth thread regarding the fight. As far as the fight goes, mosley is getting schooled

Comment

Originally posted by Fedora View Post
            He said Margarito would KO Pac based on the Hatton fight.
            ****!!He really picked Margo?

Comment

who cares dwyer had margarito KO'ing pacquiao

Comment

dwyer isn't bad, but not great.

mosely has no chance
                pac does have flaws if u slow a video down, but so do formula 1 racing cars, but they still damn fast

so do ak47's they aren't accurate and shoot too far to new guns, but u try stopping them when in range

Comment

isnt he the same jackass that said margacheato was going to beat manny because he cant clinch LMAO !!!!! and didnt he say yuri was going to beat cotto !!!!! LMAO !!!!! PUH LEEEZ mosley has a punchers chance and thats it

Comment

When has a fighter looking for one big punch for an entire match ever won? It's the worst strategy, literally the worst strategy boxers can come up with. It's amateur and if Mosley goes into the fight trying that it only shows that he hasn't learned anything over his long career.

Knockouts don't come from big punches out of nowhere, at least very few of them do, they need to be set up. Why did Mosley look so pitiful against Mayweather after round 2? He kept looking for that big punch and he has no stamina. He was "tight". Why is it any different with Pacquiao?

Look, styles make fights, but one punchknockout guys don't make champions.

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
                      Remember he backed Margarito to win by KO over Pacquiao too LOL. Throw your money away people!

LOL @ this guy backtracking the day after the fight.
                      His hate for Pacquiao can't be denied.

Comment

Working...
                      X