• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best defense in the game, and no it's not Mayweahter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G5v_...-exp_fresh+div

Is sweet pea "in the game" ****?

Comment

Man Whitaker was awesome. How on earth you win an Olympic gold medal without loosing a single point I'll never know. Guy was slicker than a greased ferrett on a slip and slide.

Comment

sweet pea comin back?

Comment

willie pep had some good defence

Comment

learn how to embed a youtube video. i am getting tired of your links.

Comment

While Sweet pea is one of my favorite fighters of all time, and I lovedlovedloved him while he was fighting, I think Floyd has taken the defense to a new level.

If you watch Pernell, he doesn't get hit and can slip punches in amazing style. But at the time he does it, he shuts down his offense. Notice that every time Pea does that, he completely shuts down his O, and then comes back to throw punches.

Floyd does a better job at seamlessly integrating his O with his D. The pullcounters, the rollbacks with the hooks, etc.

Pea was dropped a few times. Including by Roger. Can you imagine Roger dropping Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by Burner View Post
                Is sweet pea "in the game" ****?
                Hahaha

Comment

I watched those clips and he was getting hit way more then I ever seen Floyd hit

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX-VN...eature=related

Comment

Working...
                    X