No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto latest Facebook pic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    that **** is a multimillionaire and would knock you spark out.
    Idk why you people put boxers on pedestals and automatically think they can just knock anyone out. The streets aren't a boxing ring, homie.

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
      Honestly who gives a shlt what he wears? Why do you care? He's got a wife with big **** and has kids. Cotto likes to joke and have fun and isn't insecure like most of you who post here. I get it though, maybe he should post pictures of him smoking weed and flashing guns while hanging out with gangsters to satisfy you.
      I literally called it in on the first reply in this thread... I sarcastically said this is thread of the day because I knew the teenagers and betas of this forum would love it. TS now has green k as well.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        I dont give a damn how much money he has..that **** is gay..and he wouldnt do **** to me....**** ya mean!!

miguel cotto wouldn't knock you out for calling him a f#ggot?

maybe he'd let it go because some dude who he'd expect to be homeless isn't worth the trouble, but believe me, if that guy wanted you unconscious you'd have a few seconds left on your feet, maximum. that's not a bantamweight. you'd wake up on the ground with a hell of a headache and legit injuries to your face. broken nose, teeth, jaw, etc.

and if he wanted to kick you to death, rape you in the ass, while you're out he could.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Idk why you people put boxers on pedestals and automatically think they can just knock anyone out. The streets aren't a boxing ring, homie.

i hope that makes you feel comfortable and strong. miguel cotto avoids and dishes out punishment at the peak level of a sport and profession, and for millions of dollars for a nights' worth of work.

there are videos of larry "boxing" on this website. go find them and come back and tell me "the ring's not the streets, homie." miguel cotto would knock him out in a matter of seconds.

Comment

cotto doing what he does best lol

Comment

Doubting his masculinity...go approach him at the gym or on the street and see if you doesn't turn you into his girlfriend. LOL.

Comment

Cute dog doe

Comment

NE in here ****ing dudes up

cotto is an elite level joker, that you queers are all so bothered by his footwear and how it makes you feel is, interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    why you talking like you don't live in VA?

Comment

Cotto wearing unicorn slippers,and a little dog with a rainbow leash is still more manly than Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X