Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of these draws was the worst?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whitaker vs Chavez. I knew going in the fight it would be hard for Whitaker to get a fair shake in San Antonio but the draw was like rubbing salt in a wound. If Chavez got the win you can say it was a flat out robbery. Somehow these judges (and Don King) thought that draw would seem like less of robbery. Kinda like the Golovkin/Canelo decision if you ask me.

Comment

I picked Lewis vs Holyfield but Martinez vs Cintron is second to none

Comment

Lewis-Holyfield no question.

Comment

they were all fair scores. just like ward-kovalev and pac-bradley. judges know better than fans. they are professionals with no biases

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
            holyfield lewis was pretty bad in pure judging but ggg-canelo left a particularly sour taste because it was so damn predictable. Like you knew going in that there would be some ****ed up comedy scores in favor of canelo.
            This x 1,000.

I darkened the sky with a million posts before the GGG Canelo fight (or fiasco) to the effect that Canelo would receive a disgusting freebie from at least one judge. I was far from alone -- it was SO freaking predictable. And of course it happened.

Boxing (as "the sweet science", meaning what happens inside the ring) remains the greatest sport. But outside the ring, it is the worst sport in its organization and management. Totally unfair.

Comment

So predictable that all of the inbred mass shooters would think Ca$hnelo vs. Borat is the worst decision, .

These people get so angry when anybody white doesn't get their way.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
                So predictable that all of the inbred mass shooters would think Ca$hnelo vs. Borat is the worst decision, .

These people get so angry when anybody white doesn't get their way.
                canelo is whiter than golovkin?

canelo looks pure spanish, golovkin is like 1/4 korean

come up with a new oppression theory
                Last edited by ////; 10-16-2017, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Piper the Great View Post
                  I picked Lewis vs Holyfield but Martinez vs Cintron is second to none
                  yeah, i never liked Cintron

Comment

sweet pea Chavez by faaaaaaaar rest close except maybe nelson v fenech and I love me some azumah but he lost that fight

Comment

holyfield lewis was bad too I guess

Comment

Working...
                      X