Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PLEASE HELP] What are the absolute BEST TV shows out right now? Need something new..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True Detective season 1 for sure. Season 2 was decent, not as bad as everybody made it out to be, but it's just measure up to the ridiculously high standard the first season set. season 3 is coming up with the guy from Moonlight and the premise sounds promising and more similar to season 1.

Also Mr. Robot.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      Bojack is fundamentally different from R&M and Futurama. Futurama is mostly a comedy, granted I can think of a few episodes that were touching. Like the episode where Fry learns about how his brother named his son after him. Likewise, Rick and Morty is mostly a comedy too. Bojack Horseman is more of a drama, and I would say has a more coherent plot relative to those two.

But I guess before I can say more I have to understand what you like. What have been some of your favorite shows? What kind of show do you want to watch next?
      idc, though i prefer action/drama.

i pretty much only watched KoTH, south park, family guy, simpsons, breaking bad, GoT, stuff like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
        idc, though i prefer action/drama.

i pretty much only watched KoTH, south park, family guy, simpsons, breaking bad, GoT, stuff like that.
        You should watch Better Call Saul. That's a show I like recommending because I feel it's really unappreciated. And it's perfect since you just finished Breaking Bad

I also really like Master of None. Especially Season 2. In fact, you could probably just watch Season 2 by itself.

I would also recommend Jessica Jones.

EDIT: And Mr.Robot
        Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 09-12-2017, 10:43 PM.

Comment

You should watch Better Call Saul. That's a show I like recommending because I feel it's really unappreciated. And it's perfect since you just finished Breaking Bad

I also really like Master of None. Especially Season 2. In fact, you could probably just watch Season 2 by itself.

I would also recommend Jessica Jones.

EDIT: And Mr.Robot
          already seen BCS, watched it prior to BrBa lol

hmm Master of None sounds pretty funny. the only issue is every time i see Aziz Ansari on TV i think of ////

not a fan of superhero stuff but jessica jones sounds interesting

Comment

already seen BCS, watched it prior to BrBa lol

hmm Master of None sounds pretty funny. the only issue is every time i see Aziz Ansari on TV i think of ////

not a fan of superhero stuff but jessica jones sounds interesting
            Does the thought of //// scare you so much that you have to turn off the TV?

Comment

Does the thought of //// scare you so much that you have to turn of the TV?
              yes, he has those weird buggy eyes that just pop out at you. he might be hiding explosives in behind them or something. ya never know with those types.

Comment

I just finish Breaking Bad and it was pretty good. 8.5/10 overall. I was not fond of the ending at all to be honest, in fact I am still irritated by it. But every episode was intense and kept you hooked. I almost shat my pants at the scene where Hank put 2 and 2 together and found out Walt was the guy he was looking for all along. And then that scene where Walt confronts Hank in his garage about the GPS tracker on his car, and Hank closes the garage door. I literally had chills.

I need something new to watch.
                Suits!
                Snowfall

Old school
                Commander mac brag!

Comment

Working...
                X