Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possibly the deadliest HW left jab you'll see (4 Jab KO's, 10+ KD's)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Semmy schelt was a legit monster in kickboxing. Destroyed guys and basically won every tournament he entered.

He was just an average mma fighter, but in kickboxing he was as dominant as any fighter I have ever seen

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Semmy schelt was a legit monster in kickboxing. Destroyed guys and basically won every tournament he entered.

He was just an average mma fighter, but in kickboxing he was as dominant as any fighter I have ever seen
      Sure was. He beat every man he ever faced which is unheard of in kickboxing, and went through like 3 era's of fighters like a knife through butter.

But much like the Klitschko's in boxing he got a lot of hate because of his size advantage.
      Last edited by BKM-; 09-04-2017, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
        Come on, that's legit power right there, doesn't matter if his opponents can't box, for someone to put down so many trained kickboxers with a jab means he has immense power - you gotta respect that
        No, that jab is horrible. Almost looks like a hook the way his elbow just sticks out. And I'd be concerned if he didn't have any power the way he loads up.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
          I think there would be more guys like this in boxing, if they didnt have the common sense to bring the right behind the left and load up with a left hook. This guy is legit just looking for jab, it's powerful though, no denying.
          Btw it's actually more of a karate move to throw a lead body kick and follow up with a stiff jab like Schilt always did. That's like the 1-2 of Karate/kickboxing.

Comment

Hahahahaha

Comment

Fury would ko this guy in 3 rds and fury is a certified bum

Comment

Working...
              X