Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RACIST Angel Garcia Was Banned From Press Conference!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    Wow, what an amazing comeback......for a ******.
    Still think Horn is a risk for Pacquiao you ****ing clown?

Comment

Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
      Still think Horn is a risk for Pacquiao you ****ing clown?
      You still mentally challenged to not know the difference between risking injury or an upset at his age for a much smaller paycheck vs a much bigger paycheck? If you weren't new to the sport and stupid as hell, you would know this. Obviously you lack the intelligence to grasp more than one train of thought at at time. I do have some good news for you. No one will ever wrongfully accuse you of having an ounce of sense. If someone commits such an injustice and accuses you of that, they need to be rendered incapable of breeding so as not to produce a ****** like you.
      Last edited by richardt; 01-25-2017, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Angel is a crackhead.
        This ^^^

Just put some money in a crackheads pockets and you get what Angel is. A piece of ****

Comment

His antics makes for some drama but he has taking it too far because everybody that interviews him entice him expecting this.

Good they ban him so he can correct himself a bit. But I will bet you the first interview he will go off again. He is a raging idiot

Comment

You still mentally challenged to not know the difference between risking injury or an upset at his age for a much smaller paycheck vs a much bigger paycheck? If you weren't new to the sport and stupid as hell, you would know this. Obviously you lack the intelligence to grasp more than one train of thought at at time. I do have some good news for you. No one will ever wrongfully accuse you of having an ounce of sense. If someone commits such an injustice and accuses you of that, they need to be rendered incapable of breeding so as not to produce a ****** like you.
            You are a nitwit dude,you said he was a risk. Don't backtrack now *******. There will be no upset here, the word shouldnt even be mentioned when talking about this fight.

He isnt fighting any top fighters, he is fighting easy fights, not risking anything. Anything can happen is for morons that cant face reality. Anything cant happen, Pac will beat Horn. Blocked forever now *****

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
                You are a nitwit dude,you said he was a risk. Don't backtrack now *******. There will be no upset here, the word shouldnt even be mentioned when talking about this fight.

He isnt fighting any top fighters, he is fighting easy fights, not risking anything. Anything can happen is for morons that cant face reality. Anything cant happen, Pac will beat Horn. Blocked forever now *****
                You are one idiot! Go back and re-read where I said he risks getting cut or an upset for a lower pay than if he was fighting a top fighter for much higher money. It takes a special kind of stupid to not be able to comprehend what I said, child. You are also too stupid to see how you changed the subject when I torched your argument on the subject of this thread. I'm done with a mental midget like you.....speaking of blocked, you're blocked till you get some fuking sense in your head but you're too stupid you will probably try to reply to this message.
                Last edited by richardt; 01-25-2017, 10:01 PM.

Comment

You are one idiot! Go back and re-read where I said he risks getting cut or an upset for a lower pay than if he was fighting a top fighter for more money. It takes a special kind of stupid to not be able to comprehend what I said, child. You are also too stupid to see how you changed the subject when I torched your argument an the subject of this thread.
                  There are NO RISKS of ANYTHING fighting Horn. What does Pacquiao getting in the ring with a WW like Garcia, Thurman, Spence, Porter, etc make him look like? An old man trying to find the light again. Why take any risky fights like this at this point of his life?

Decided not to block you since you at least attempt to talk about boxing, its better than nothing

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                    Vargas and de la hoya are not black. ANd it shouldn't matter how "hood" he is. This is the type of thinking that is just straight bull****. That word should not be used by anyone
                    the ironic part is, guess which race says the n word the most....

they shouldnt be able to have it both ways;
                    they either hate that word and never say it for any reason

OR

they dont really give a fnck and use it as an excuse to get violent

Comment

how many of us have rap cds ?!?!?

Comment

Working...
                      X