Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If mayweather continues fighting...will he eventually cash himself out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If mayweather continues fighting...will he eventually cash himself out?

...or is the 0 too important. If he continues to fight beyond 50, he's eventually gonna have to face some tough opposition if he wants to maintain respect and big paydays. If there was a young fighter that he was able to build a big ppv with, but also had a good chance of beating him, would he make the fight to end his career with a huge event/payday?

It would be against a fighter he had a deal to sign to his promotional company...someone like Spence...but i think his ego is to big for that to happen..if he feels he can no longer fight at the top level he will not return

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
      It would be against a fighter he had a deal to sign to his promotional company...someone like Spence...but i think his ego is to big for that to happen..if he feels he can no longer fight at the top level he will not return
      Pretty much the same way i feel...plus he can make good $$$ fighting almost anyone. But it's an interesting thought considering he calls the shots in his own careeer. I mean these type of things would have to cross his mind.

Comment

Why would he cash himself out? He can make big money fighting guys he is sure he can beat. The 0 is extremely important to him. He brags on being undefeated all the time. I don't think he is coming back.

Comment

Working...
        X