Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer To Golovkin: Come To 155, We'll Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
    Bradley's small at WW, now he has to go up to 155lbs to fight a guy who comes into the ring at 175lbs? Rios weighing 175lbs is not the same at Alvarez weighing 175lbs, especially if Alvarez doesn't have to weigh-in at 147lbs the night before.

Cotto showed he could outbox Alvarez, but he was ineffective against him due to the size difference. What the hell is the light-punching Bradley going to do? Not only that, but Bradley's on the slide after the Provodnikov fight. Jessie freaking Vargas rocked him....
    I'll tell you one thing! At least Canelo won't be no -2200 favorite like GGG was.

I figured GGG fans would LOVE this fight??? GGG's WHOLE career has been mismatches.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Sweet karma.

Surely the GGG fans think this is a boss move and the right one for Canelo, no?

164lbs anyone?

****ing dumbasses
      If GGG was a belt holder and lineal champion at 168, and he told his mandatory challenger to "come and fight me at 161" then you would have a point.

Fucking dumbass.

Comment

• oh now canelo the diva right he calls all the shots stop being a hypocrite you little ***** canelo talked all this **** he will fight anyone he couldn't hurt cotto and cotto got screwed on the cards if I was you don't be so sold on that performance ggg will **** up canelo its obvious he cannot hurt elite fighters he couldn't hurt Floyd he couldn't hurt cotto and sure wont hurt the bigger guy in ggg cotto called the shots because he earned it you Mexicans want this kid to be the nect big thing because he doesn't even look Mexican and looks white just like Oscar face it he is a ***** and will dodge ggg when he has no other options to make big money Floyd gone cotto going back down in weight pac retiring who else will bring in big money only ggg right now who by the wbc should automatically get the belt if canelo doesn't defend it oh wait the wbc screwed cotto to give the belt to a Mexican and will protect his ***** ass canelo only made 5 million he brings in decent money not big money cotto made close to 20mill why should ggg follow canelo demands when ggg probably making a few mill for his fights now

Comment

• Canelo: ATG boxing fraud.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
            oh now canelo the diva right he calls all the shots stop being a hypocrite you little ***** canelo talked all this **** he will fight anyone he couldn't hurt cotto and cotto got screwed on the cards if I was you don't be so sold on that performance ggg will **** up canelo its obvious he cannot hurt elite fighters he couldn't hurt Floyd he couldn't hurt cotto and sure wont hurt the bigger guy in ggg cotto called the shots because he earned it you Mexicans want this kid to be the nect big thing because he doesn't even look Mexican and looks white just like Oscar face it he is a ***** and will dodge ggg when he has no other options to make big money Floyd gone cotto going back down in weight pac retiring who else will bring in big money only ggg right now who by the wbc should automatically get the belt if canelo doesn't defend it oh wait the wbc screwed cotto to give the belt to a Mexican and will protect his ***** ass canelo only made 5 million he brings in decent money not big money cotto made close to 20mill why should ggg follow canelo demands when ggg probably making a few mill for his fights now
            Welcome to the golovkin train. You'll get your free t-shirt in the mail soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              If GGG was a belt holder and lineal champion at 168, and he told his mandatory challenger to "come and fight me at 161" then you would have a point.

Fucking dumbass.
              No, don't you get it? GGG is always in the wrong. No matter what the situation the most important thing is to determine what side of the argument GGG is on. Then once you've done that you can rest safe in the knowledge that this must be the wrong side and so can spend your time arguing against it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                I'll tell you one thing! At least Canelo won't be no -2200 favorite like GGG was.

I figured GGG fans would LOVE this fight??? GGG's WHOLE career has been mismatches.
                You're comparing a Golovkin/Monroe stay busy fight on regular HBO to an Alvarez/Bradley fight that'll be on ppv for the MW title? Alvarez/Bradley is on par with Alvarez/Lopez, a farce of a fight. Alvarez wants to fight at 155lbs, then take some real fights like J-Rock, Andrade, Soro, Nelson, Martirosyn, even Liam Smith.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
                  Good for Canelo, now he calls the shots, you got guys like Chicken Floyd doing it all the time, and Queen Cotto that still got his ass kick this passed Saturday!
                  that means canelo is now a chicken and a queen according to your logic.. or do you only cheer catchweights when your favorite fighter does it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                    You're comparing a Golovkin/Monroe stay busy fight on regular HBO to an Alvarez/Bradley fight that'll be on ppv for the MW title? Alvarez/Bradley is on par with Alvarez/Lopez, a farce of a fight. Alvarez wants to fight at 155lbs, then take some real fights like J-Rock, Andrade, Soro, Nelson, Martirosyn, even Liam Smith.
                    No I CLEARLY compared it to PePE Lemuix/GGG fight.

It was a mismatch from the start. GGG was a HUGE -2200 favorite and it was on PPV. I'll be t you anything that Bradley/Canelo would have more PPV buys than that fight did.

Comment

• Lil g's PPV career: sells 97k AND 1 FIGHT. lol But he's boxing next ppv superstar
                      Come down or fight andy lee and claim its gonna be a barn burner, your simple ass fans will buy it...all 97k of them
                      Last edited by HURTFEELINGS; 11-25-2015, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X