Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ridiculous sign I saw on my way to work.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridiculous sign I saw on my way to work.

So I was driving from class to work today and I was stopped at a red light and I look to my right at a bus stop seat and there was an add on there that read UNEMPLOYED AND HAVE NO CAREER... BECOME A UFC FIGHTER. That is exactly what it said and there was small fine print but I could not read it from my car and I was just thinking how ridiculous that was and was just like wtf when I saw that.

Why did you take my car to work again? I told you to always ask for permission before taking my whip. You know I don't trust you driving on my 19' inch low pro' wheels.

Take your Neon next time or I'm gonna hide the keys.

Comment

Comment

He always does this, I'm gonna tell dad soon and I think he will take away his PS3 like he did last week for ditching class.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
          Why did you take my car to work again? I told you to always ask for permission before taking my whip. You know I don't trust you driving on my 19' inch low pro' wheels.

Take your Neon next time or I'm gonna hide the keys.

Comment

yo dorian did you get them 19"s from the hood?

Comment

I bought my own care and I have not ditched one class yet this semester brother lol

Comment

No, they came with the car. I have a G35 and my lil bro(May) always takes it to go show off but he completely destroyed my rims hitting potholes. He's always texting and taking on the phone while he drives. He's mad dad got him a 1994 Dodge Neon BASE, you know, he has to actually roll up the windows himself .

Comment

I bought a 2002 corolla it aint great but I keep it fresh and I got to bring my gpa up past 3.3

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
                    I bought my own car and I have not ditched one class yet this semester brother lol
                    I saw a missed call from your school so I assumed you ditched, dad still took your PS3 away tho.

I thought you were gonna come to the bar Saturday with us to watch UFC. I was gonna sneak you in.

Comment

Working...
                    X