Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

21st century greatest boxer - manny pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kushking View Post
    Duran has an argument too as he too fought in 4 decades,Pacs good but he has his negatives too,no blood testing,was kod multiple times,has lost several times to not truly great/elite fighters like Bradley & Jmm,has a very inconsistent testing resume for many fights,& he lost to Floyd. Pac is no doubt an ATG but I'm not sure hes the goat
    well duran fought in 4 decades but he was never a champion in 4 decades that's the differece between the 2 and lol about blood testing it's just an excuse to downgrade pac when every boxer has no drug testing mostly in their entire career especially floyd.

pac is now voted and accepted as the GOAT of the 21st century.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      well duran fought in 4 decades but he was never a champion in 4 decades that's the differece between the 2 and lol about blood testing it's just an excuse to downgrade pac when every boxer has no drug testing mostly in their entire career especially floyd.

pac is now voted and accepted as the GOAT of the 21st century.
      Lol,Pac fighting for 4 decades isn't as it sounds,he won his 1st title basically in year 2000,& he last fought before this 2020s decade started,so basically you can say hes been a champ for 20 yrs.

Duran became champ in 1972 & last won a title in 89,which is 17 yrs,but Duran fought in an era where there wasn't all these belts,& Duran started in 1970 til 2001,31 yrs total,Pac started in 1995 & his last fight was in 2019,he fought for 24 yrs so far,Duran fought 119 fights to Pacs 71 fights. They both fought everyone accross many divisions but Pac was from the era of countless weightclasses which helps him be able to say hes an 8x champ even if several of those divisions he passed through quickly.

Bottom line is there is no GOAT theres only ATG legends, Because its impossible to truly say who is the GOAT.

But yes I agree Pac is among the goat.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
        Lol,Pac fighting for 4 decades isn't as it sounds,he won his 1st title basically in year 2000,& he last fought before this 2020s decade started,so basically you can say hes been a champ for 20 yrs.

Duran became champ in 1972 & last won a title in 89,which is 17 yrs,but Duran fought in an era where there wasn't all these belts,& Duran started in 1970 til 2001,31 yrs total,Pac started in 1995 & his last fight was in 2019,he fought for 24 yrs so far,Duran fought 119 fights to Pacs 71 fights. They both fought everyone accross many divisions but Pac was from the era of countless weightclasses which helps him be able to say hes an 8x champ even if several of those divisions he passed through quickly.

Bottom line is there is no GOAT theres only ATG legends, Because its impossible to truly say who is the GOAT.

But yes I agree Pac is among the goat.
        pac won his first wbc champion and lineal champion in 1998.

1990-1999 champion
        2000-2009 champion
        2010-2019 champion
        2020-2029 still a champion

pac is a champion in 4 decades.

Comment

hahahah still butthurt? Well 8 division champion, 5 division lineal champion, 4 decade champion and flyweight champion upto jr middleweight champion is a testament that pac deserved to be the GOAT of the 21st century if u can find me a boxer who atleast achieved one on the list then i will be very happy to tell u that boxer is a very very special boxer.
          You are seriously in love. Answer the question, did you put on your pink leotards before jerking it to your favorite sweaty Manny poster tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
            You are seriously in love. Answer the question, did you put on your pink leotards before jerking it to your favorite sweaty Manny poster tonight?
            Don't be mad bro, i know it's hard for u to accept that pac has achieved those unbelievable things but u should be very happy that u actually witness the greatness of pac that you will never ever see in any boxer in the next 100 years.

Comment

Don't be mad bro, i know it's hard for u to accept that pac has achieved those unbelievable things but u should be very happy that u actually witness the greatness of pac that you will never ever see in any boxer in the next 100 years.
              That's some serious man love you got going on there. Bad news Kimmy, I don't think Pac swings that way.

Quit dodging the question, did you put on your pink leotards before jerking it to your favorite sweaty Manny poster tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                That's some serious man love you got going on there. Bad news Kimmy, I don't think Pac swings that way.

Quit dodging the question, did you put on your pink leotards before jerking it to your favorite sweaty Manny poster tonight?
                hahahaha no one's dodging your unrelated question bro i just find it really funny that you're getting mad with pac unbelievable achievements.

Comment

He has so many Ls on his record to get that honor

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    He has so many Ls on his record to get that honor

100% agree and even ali agree. Ali perfectly described manny pacquiao.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG2K3cVhbLU&t=14s

another great video why pacquiao is the greatest.

Comment

Working...
                      X