Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greatest rivalries in lounge history

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Freedom vs Squeal Piggy rivalry was the longest and bitterest (and pretty entertaining) that I've seen...

I think it spanned over 2 years. By the end they both called a truce and become friendly.

Comment

It's a NSB beef bur Dirk Diggler vs Box Office was hilarious.

Box told me they still go at it on Twitter from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        The Freedom vs Squeal Piggy rivalry was the longest and bitterest (and pretty entertaining) that I've seen...

I think it spanned over 2 years. By the end they both called a truce and become friendly.
        Not even close.

Anorak and a few others said some real spiteful and nasty things about Rockin'.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
          -MAKAVELLI-

Do you mind sharing bro?

you're familiar with the rise of Pacquiao

when he started mowing down Mexican legends, obviously he's gonna create haters

Mexican fight fans are some of the most passionate and weren't taking too kindly to the take-over

no Mexican fight fan took offense to Pacquiao's existence than this little c0ckroach named Xcaret..the guy absolutely hated Manny with all his heart

and he let this forum know it...everyday...in every post...he quoted everyone praising Pacquiao

enter Alibata...HUGE Pacquiao fan

he ran into Alibata in one of those threads and a war ensued...it went on and on

finally, it led to Alibata calling him out...he told him to let his anger out by 'sparring'...Alibata had a MMA sparring cage or something like that and Xcaret was put on the spot

so not to sound like an absolute vagina, he told him he was down to meet up and spar

what ensued on that day when they were supposed to fight was pure comedy

Xcaret PRETENDED to have gotten lost and couldn't locate the Alibata

after that, other posters would just call out Xcaret to meet up and fight just to shut him up in threads

good times

Comment

Brush vs The Super Bowl

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=206552

Comment

Good to know that NSB back in the days was as ******ed as it is now.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  Good to know that NSB back in the days was as ******ed as it is now.

that wasnt even NSB...that was the Pinoy Lounge

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    that wasnt even NSB...that was the Pinoy Lounge
                    You're right, I didn't notice it.

Funny thread nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      You're right, I didn't notice it.

Funny thread nonetheless.

that PAC fans vs Mexican fans war was pretty intense...it was everywhere in every site

i never thought anything would top that until the p@ctard vs fl0mo war

Comment

Working...
                      X