No announcement yet.

Gina Carano (Muay Thai)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gina Carano (Muay Thai)

I like the rhythm when she's doing her combos.

Whats with MMA fighters throwing those low hooks with chin stickin out to a heavybag to measure the power when that punch is one of the least likely punches to work in an MMA fight because of its range....

Thier hooks always open way up its ridicleous...they should get Floyd Sr or Roach to teach em how to throw a punch

Comment

Would've liked that if the video wasn't dubbed. Is there an undubbed version of that?

Comment

You seen that Alice Creed film? I didn't think it was all that, but you get to see Gemma's **** in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
          Would've liked that if the video wasn't dubbed. Is there an undubbed version of that?
          This video popped up and I liked it. If there is a undubbed version I'd like to see it as well

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
          You seen that Alice Creed film? I didn't think it was all that, but you get to see Gemma's **** in it.
          Good looking out, I'm gonna check that movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
            Whats with MMA fighters throwing those low hooks with chin stickin out to a heavybag to measure the power when that punch is one of the least likely punches to work in an MMA fight because of its range....

Thier hooks always open way up its ridicleous...they should get Floyd Sr or Roach to teach em how to throw a punch
            $1000 says Gino KO's you in RD1.....

Comment

Speaking of Gina and KOs, she can mount me anytime.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                    Speaking of Gina and KOs, she can mount me anytime.
                    I'd like to give her a rear naked poke.

Comment

Working...
                    X