Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tank Davis Is Willing To Sign To Eddie Hearns! WANTS TO LEAVE MAYWEATHER PROMOTIONS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plays ok for me.

For those who can't hear, the reporter asked if he would be interested in Hearn's new deal and Davis said whatever Al Haymon thinks is best for him, because Haymon guides his career. No mention of Floyd.

Comment

Hmm interesting...

Comment

Floyd should just release this kid and let's see how he does after that.

Comment

Didn't hear him mention Mayweather of joining Eddie Hearn.

Which part did he say that? I missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            ^^^ This is the only post, so far on this thread, which doesn't belong to FMJr's fans...
            That's true too. You must know everyone!

Comment

Tank is going to be upset when he gets over there and realizes that Hearn does **** all unless your name is Anthony Joshua.

Comment

Hearn has done nothing for Jacobs. He went from fighting GGG and Quillen to nobodys. Some of you think Hearn is so great?

US boxers are taking notice the B.S. Hearn is pulling on Wilder. Guy is a scumbag. And that's why he has signed no-one. His word is crap.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                  Don't waste time thinking about it. Do it now!
                  Don't be like the Charlo sisters who are totally closing their doors to greener pasture just because they're like little kids who need their uncle's protective umbrella all year round.
                  Why? Do you work for Hearn?

Who are these star fighters that Hearn promotes? He only has Joshua and Joshua is mainly known in the UK, and I'm sure he would still be popular in the UK without Hearn.

Who else?

These potential American stars don't need to be promoted by some British guy. They are doing fine as is.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                    That's true too. You must know everyone!
                    ... I'm not following any forum on the Net other than this one... (not so difficult, then)...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      ... I'm not following any forum on the Net other than this one... (not so difficult, then)...
                      Yep.. I know you from way back when, as well!
                      Same here. This is the only boxing forum I use.

Comment

Working...
                      X