Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muslim Turks bring their bull**** to Tokyo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    Its always boggles my mind about those people who leave their own country for a better one then refuse to blend in that better country and try fight for a change

Lol
    Why did u left that first country again?
    Their master plan might go like this, as they think to themselves.

“I’m leave this ****hole for a better life, but I’m gonna have to bring some things with me so that I don’t lose my identity. I’d better bring my twisted religious and social beliefs so that I won’t be absorbed by my new life in a first world country!”

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Them dudes love dancing with other dudes. I prefer to dance with wimmin, and I don’t dance well at all.

I wouldn’t mind morning their wimmin, no problem there, but I don’t need foolish drama. Vainglorious dudes looking to get ktfo.
      No doubt there are some gorgeous Turkish woman, but they are like Russian woman, where it's hard to overlook the fact they act and talk like men, and lack any feminine traits outside of their looks.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        No doubt there are some gorgeous Turkish woman, but they are like Russian woman, where it's hard to overlook the fact they act and talk like men, and lack any feminine traits outside of their looks.
        Agreed. Russian wimmin can be heartless and cold. I guess growing up in a harsh world made them that way?

Comment

Agreed. Russian wimmin can be heartless and cold. I guess growing up in a harsh world made them that way?
          Everyone in Russia is miserable. For fck sake they sell their woman on the Internet and the woman are completely down with it.

Comment

Everyone in Russia is miserable. For fck sake they sell their woman on the Internet and the woman are completely down with it.
            Yep, and drink themselves to death. I knew a lot of gold digging Russian wimmin in the SF Bay Area, those wimmin had game.

Comment

My gf is russian and has the typical russian model figure and looks.

How ever her mum is a clever beeotch and always advises her on her next move and shyt

And they can be ice cold. But they are very feminine and expect you to a strong man strong like russian wild bear

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                My gf is russian and has the typical russian model figure and looks.

How ever her mum is a clever beeotch and always advises her on her next move and shyt

And they can be ice cold. But they are very feminine and expect you to a strong man strong like russian wild bear
                A lot of Russian woman sound like dogs when they have sex, massive turn off.

Comment

You might appreciate this video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zKY5bFe_b-o
                  Black pigeon speaks is one of my very favorite yt channels. A lot of great videos there.

Comment

A lot of Russian woman sound like dogs when they have sex, massive turn off.
                    Mine whimpers

Does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
                      Black pigeon speaks is one of my very favorite yt channels. A lot of great videos there.
                      I’m just getting into his body of work. Smart guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X