Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 05-19-2018, 11:02 PM #251
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 509 Post(s)
BLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 730,849.81
Total Points: 1,000,001,122,942.84

WTF is wrong with white American teenage males to consistently keep doing these mass shootings.
Bunch of cowards if you ask me.
BLASTER1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:16 AM #252
Greatness!!

Quoted: 2172 Post(s)
megas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 251,714,287,118,332.69
Total Points: 308,713,387,461,080.88
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for the link - hectari good post! - -jose- No Message - -jose- f*ck racism, cheers! - ,GGG 
That is a good find The Manipulated Mang - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomadeaux View Post
Only libs get triggered. Conservatives donít understand the mentality of you pu$$ies.
You are assuming again. I don't vote, because i just feel they're different sides of the same coin. I have never voted and don't plan to. However, being neutral i can see the hypocrisy on both sides. You political affiliates argue over who can be less wrong, rather than seek sensible solutions. The first step is accountability, but you (political affiliates) try to spin everything on the other side.
megas30 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:21 AM #253
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2002 Post(s)
Xoo has a reputation beyond reputeXoo has a reputation beyond reputeXoo has a reputation beyond reputeXoo has a reputation beyond reputeXoo has a reputation beyond reputeXoo has a reputation beyond reputeXoo has a reputation beyond reputeXoo has a reputation beyond reputeXoo has a reputation beyond reputeXoo has a reputation beyond reputeXoo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,184,053.86
Exiled. - Omowale Tribe racists get the boot - Omowale Tribe white power brother, heil hitler - Suckmedry One of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Im going to get u banned, u faggot ass racist bitch. - HAMMER77777 
Fuck u piece of shit.  Banned like u deserve.  You're welcome.  U give pure, true conservatives like me, a bad name.  Im a conservative, because I believe in less Taxes, and individual freedom, not some stupid nonsene about skin color. - HAMMER77777 Why don't u Learn proper English grammar u faggot? - HAMMER77777 

Quote:
Originally Posted by E10Rifle View Post
You think I blame Trump? Ha. Quick question, genius. Why does a country with fairly similar - albeit less extreme - socio-economic, political, educational and religious characteristics like England have zero school shootings over the same time period as the US has 213? Is it:

A) More liberals
B) Fewer liberals
C) The media and the gay, transgender, disabled Jews.
D) MOAR GUNZ or
E) NO GUNZ?

I’ll wait.
There were plenty of guns around in the fifties and sixties yet there weren't all that many school shootings either.
Xoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:36 AM #254
Greatness!!

Quoted: 2172 Post(s)
megas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 251,714,287,118,332.69
Total Points: 308,713,387,461,080.88
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for the link - hectari good post! - -jose- No Message - -jose- f*ck racism, cheers! - ,GGG 
That is a good find The Manipulated Mang - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
I'm about to leave this topic because this is a problem I don't have to worry about because my children attend majority black schools. But if white people want to stop the massacre of their children at school they should stop electing people like this guy.

It is the very same reason i send my kids to an all black school. I still worried that some loose cannon might see the school as a problem and attempt some type of f^ckery.
megas30 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:43 PM #255
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1672 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,001,000,000,117,632.00
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
Originally Posted by megas30 View Post
You are assuming again. I don't vote, because i just feel they're different sides of the same coin. I have never voted and don't plan to. However, being neutral i can see the hypocrisy on both sides. You political affiliates argue over who can be less wrong, rather than seek sensible solutions. The first step is accountability, but you (political affiliates) try to spin everything on the other side.
Being a liberal is not political. It's a pu$$y mindset that is ideal for excuse makers and followers.
Lomadeaux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:48 PM #256
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3552 Post(s)
AddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,000,000,000,010,003,415,040.00
quote notifications idea - -jose- Good talking boxing, from NSB to PSD! - LoadedWraps good poster - theBEASTwithin Racist poster - mrdogtown1975 one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 
Soon to be exiled. :) - Omowale Tribe for dropping constant truth bombs - Sup 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JimRaynor 

So the kid was turned down by a girl and embarrassed durIng class, which is why he decided to shoot.

TypiCal basement boy, right wing, nazi supporting trump lover, who can't get laid and blames the world for himself being a fcking autistic loser.

We have so many of them here, I wonder when one of them will go shoot up a school.
AddiX is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
active, high, school, shooter, texas

User Tag List