Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia to Face Sergey Lipinets February 10 in San Antonio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a bad fight. But people expected a bit more. I will watch it for sure

Comment

Lipinets didn't look so hot in that last fight, Garcia by vicious KO.

Comment

Simple brand building. He gets the opportunity to become a 4 division champion, probably without having to give up his 135 lb title. Garcia is positioning himself for bigger money fights. More money to be made by him facing Linares, Easter and/or Loma with him being a 4 division champion. He's following the path that others have blazed. Sugar Ray Leonard, RJJ, Pacquiao and Mayweather have all been down this road.

Comment

lolololol but mikey was willing to fight anyone right.......

Comment

I would have much rather seen the destruction of 'band camp' by Garcia, but I guess this is q good fight too.

Comment

Mikey Garcia is a hater and calls everyone out but won't fight top fighters,Mikey has zero fan base because fans know Mikey is a cherry picker

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                what is this crap??? neither are bad fights, but when you are expecting garcia v. easter then its crapola
                Yea. After being teased with matchups like Linares and Easter, lipnets is underwhelming.

Easter-Fortuna sucks. Fortuna is severely undersized at LW and is a one trick pony who cant box for sht. Maybe Easter gets over aggressive and gets caught by a wild punch but this is not a competitive fight.

Comment

Great fųcking news!!!! Haymon doing it right. Soon Mikey will be P4P #1 and a 4 Division Champ!! Good lawd!!!

Beat Saluda and Roman Martinez way before Floma hit the scene as Arum was picking Garcia's leftovers!!

Mikey truly is daring to be great!!

Larry Einstein

Comment

am i the only one who likes this fight? people were saying who lipinets was gonna beat up broner up, now they say this sucks? i like it

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      lolololol but mikey was willing to fight anyone right.......
                      Flomas fan's bitter now that Mikey has the better resume. Beat Salido and Martinez long ago. Pac must be happy. He loves Mikey Garcia!

Comment

Working...
                      X