Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if pacquio beats margriato, mayweather and winner of williams/martinez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if pacquio beats margriato, mayweather and winner of williams/martinez?

What will his all time ranking being with 10 division titles and beating mayweather? On the other hand, if mayweather beats pacquio and williams/martinez winner what will his All time rank with his comeback having 4 top five fighters in a row. I think pacquio is more than likely to win but if mayweather does it he will be ranked higher as he has never lost.

Either 1 top 5,but I must say that will never,ever,ever,ever happen!!

Comment

I don't think PBF will fight anyone except Pac at this point. After all the fannying about between those 2 it's unlikely he'd really be up for a move back to JMW, let alone MW. If Pac beats Margarito they'll try their hand at negotiating one more time. If they can't set a deal then PBF will probably retire.

Comment

Mayweather, Martinez and Paul arent Top Rank fighters. So those fights have a long shot to go down.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Mayweather, Martinez and Paul arent Top Rank fighters. So those fights have a long shot to go down.
          Martinez and Williams are not Golden Boy fighters, so they have a better chance than, say Mayweather (unless he uses Don King).

Still, I don't see Pac fighter either.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            Honestly when I said you were a hater in that one thread, it's replies like this that lead to my original comment.

The Cotto fight made the most sense at the time, and Clottey was something threw together quick so Manny could get a fight b4 the elections. Margarito....well that is best Money fight available outside of facing Floyd.

I mean honestly dude you already know this as well as the fact 4 outta Manny's last 8 opponents havent been Top Rank, which is why I don't get this greasy @ss remark.

It's like you post the same bull**** over and over again.....even after it has been debunked.

Comment

These guys are supermiddleweights and people expect a lightweight/jrwelter to match up with them, and then when someone asked for a catchweight they will b!tch like they always do. After this theyll probably ask pacquiao to fight chad dawson or bhop.

Comment

Lets say Pacquiao destroys Plasterito, Martinez schools Williams and Floyd is locked or still on vacation, I can def see Pacquiao fighting Martinez for the Middleweight Title. At a catchweight ofcourse. 154 and 1 half pound. Lmfao!!!

Comment

It's sad that when someone brings up the fact that no one would've ever thought Pacquiao would stand a chance at Margarito 2 years ago, they cry steroids. Now they're forcing him to fight Williams/Martinez like his career depended on it.

Comment

win against Plasterman does nothing but bring that paper title

Comment

Working...
                    X