Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux Weighs Career-High 128.4 Pounds; Lomachenko is 129

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
    Rigo looks bigger as far as muscle and bulk... holy ****... Loma better be prepared... he's the smaller man in there - from what my eyes tells me... I'm shocked Rigo made 130 looking like that...
    You are right. Loma has no weight advantage. Rigo weighs almost the same as Loma and is as lean or leaner than Loma. If Loma wins it's because he is better and not because he is bigger.

Comment

Rigo is all good in this weigh in no flabs--all muscle, unlike Roman Gonzales, weight is all good for him and he did the right preparation. He looks so much stronger than Loma in the weigh in. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by spenz View Post
        Rigo is all good in this weigh in no flabs--all muscle, unlike Roman Gonzales, weight is all good for him and he did the right preparation. He looks so much stronger than Loma in the weigh in. Can't wait for tomorrow.
        How does he look stronger? The same way Pascal looked so biff next to Kovalev?

Comment

Originally posted by lazaron72 View Post
          I saw the weigh in : rigo looked stronger than hell , all muscles. To me , stronger than Loma ... at least today.

Rigo by ko , left to the body all night long , alas salidos .
          Hit and not be hit .
          I can't see Loma getting stopped, not with his footwork. The only way Rigo wins is to frustrate the bejesus out of Loma by making himself unhittable all night.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
            Loma just said that Rigondeaux didn't even look him into the eyes but more in the mouth area https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AK57i8JJaU
            You are making way too much out of that stare down.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              And Lom as barely breathing while Rigo was hyperbreathing....just look at the video. And none of this matters just like the flip side when Donaire was relaxed and even playful and Rigo didnt look him in the eyes. And like when everyone said Floyd was nervous and Guerrero was relaxed. It is body language in the ring, not outside the ring that has any bearing on the fight.
              Agreed, once the fight start all bets are off.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
                You can see Loma's nervous, he's never met anybody like Rigo. He had his hands behind his back holding them together. Rigo had an open stance to Loma like he had no worry. Loma sweating afterwards, removing sweat from his eyebrows.
                Hes just cutting weight ,he had to cut 20 pounds he gained over the courde of thanksgiving . When he rehydrates it'll look like David vs Goliath that the boxing world will be in a state of disbelief like this post. .

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                  No he didn't get credit.....floyd didn't even try to make that weight and marquez accepted the money in the end....no excuses. Loma is waaaaaaaay bigger than rigo. The size difference is comparable to mayweather-Marquez.
                  Lom will get more credit only because he made weight and wasnt penalized like Floyd. Nothing more, nothing less.
                  Last edited by richardt; 12-08-2017, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                    Rigo looks bigger as far as muscle and bulk... holy ****... Loma better be prepared... he's the smaller man in there - from what my eyes tells me... I'm shocked Rigo made 130 looking like that...
                    Rigo is in good shape but Loma is a different animal hes going to destroy rigo

Comment

Originally posted by BendOver View Post
                      You are making way too much out of that stare down.
                      I usually dont gain any insight by looking at a face off either but i dont think ive ever saw a fighter stare at the other fighters chin during the face off and Rigo actually looked visibly scared. I dont think ive seen a fighter scare another fighter like that since tyson

Comment

Working...
                      X