No announcement yet.

Why hasn't mikey called out Crawford??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Afi23 View Post
    It is well documented that Mikey didn't fight Gamboa because TR would only sign off the fight if Mikey signed a contract extension which was a no go for Mikey.
    Mikey and Gamboa was a fight talked about for years. It could have happened. The same bull**** you see Robert spouting off in the second video is the same thing they pulled with Gamboa. Same thing Floyd doing with Davis.

Comment

Where war at you don't have a excuse bro?

Comment

Crawford would fcuk Garcia up.

Comment

Originally posted by a.k View Post
          where war at you don't have a excuse bro?
          .!war mikey!.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
            Because they wanna wait til Crawford is a big name and can make it a ppv fight. They don't want it with him imo. Wack excuse ppv is dead unless it's A fight everyone wants
            You need to pause at least 2 minutes before hitting the submit button bro.
            Are you sure Lomachenko or Linares are better draws than Crawford?

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
              You need to pause at least 2 minutes before hitting the submit button bro.
              Are you sure Lomachenko or Linares are better draws than Crawford?
              Umm 100%. Also fighting crawford would be for 4 belts. Vs just 1 belt against Loma and linares

He can't ask for a bigger realistic fight but they wanna wait a year or two lol.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                Umm 100%. Also fighting crawford would be for 4 belts. Vs just 1 belt against Loma and linares

He can't ask for a bigger realistic fight but they wanna wait a year or two lol.
                Aren't you one of these peeps who make threads about Loma's "piss poor ratings?
                You can't have it both ways bro.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                  Aren't you one of these peeps who make threads about Loma's "piss poor ratings?
                  You can't have it both ways bro.
                  I read your post wrong. I originally said Crawford is the biggest fight mikey can get. Idk why you said Loma and linares are bigger draws Cause I sure didn't lol

Comment

It thought it wasn't an official move up in weight? Wasn't it just for this fight.? Mikey himself said after the fight that there are some big fights at 135.
                    Robert is a racist against black. It comes with the culture. My family is racist against blacks too and I'm like wtf did a black person do to you ?

Comment

because mikey only wants small fighters moving up or old fading fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X