Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody else really, really hate Joe Smith Jr.?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would u hate him? U strange

Comment

Joe Smith knocked out the overrated dirty PED cheat racist Hopkins so I really like him. It was great watching the racist clown get retired in epic fashion. He got beat by 3 white bois after his racist rant about never being beat by one. Only an would hate Joe Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        yeah lets see how long you support him for....
        I'm not even a big fan of him. And spare me the "hate him cause he's white" agenda you try and spread

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          I don't think he's very good and I hate seeing a guy like this put together a good string of wins.
          There's really nothing to hate about the guy. And there's no cult around him either. So he's cool with me.

Comment

I hate his cute ass story too

Comment

Reality is he's surfing on beating a dead horse and lucky punching a top 10... Better show what the hype is all about tonight but my guess is he's being shamefully exposed and outboxed by yet another top 10 ...

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                How the eff you hate the working class man?

For me personally I love seeing guys like him win. Joe Smith Jr & Julious Indongo are probably my two favorite guys to root for right now in boxing. Both are ready, willing & able to fight whoever, wherever & can fight well enough to come out on top vs those guys. I'm rooting on Joe winning tonight & Indongo winning next month. And sh^t win or lose in their next fight I'll be rooting for both those guys in the foreseeable future I'd thinking.
                Sorry for hating on your guys. I like Indongo at least.

Comment

Cant hate on a blue collared man but as a fighter, i dont think too much about him. He is a blue collar fighter , a workman, thats all i can say.

I see Barrera fukin him up..

Comment

He is a hero. Put ol' racist Bernard out of his misery in style

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      He is a hero. Put ol' racist Bernard out of his misery in style

he was PUSHED

Comment

Working...
                      X