Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will president Trump do anything to stop all the corruption in Boxing/ sports?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    I support loser Kovalev all day, any day, over a champion that resorts to holding & hitting, attempting to headbutt, and hitting below the waistline, right where it hurts and has nothing to do with the abs, even if some of it is borderline. When clean fighting doesn't work and he gets his face smashed in, he resorts to every dirty trick and tards like you call it a great ring IQ, where it should be DQ.
    Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! It should be a DQ wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! It wasn't fair even though all the videos show legal punches wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You b1tch

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
      Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! It should be a DQ wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! It wasn't fair even though all the videos show legal punches wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You b1tch
      I'm actually talking about most of Ward's career and reputation, not just recent events.
      I am also convinced that Son Of God Ward is extremely proud to have fans such as yourself, with your original arguments and rich vocabulary, defending him, you could be that Distant Cousin With Special Needs.
      By the way, Larry and ******ed Robbie are currently fisting each other, and would be thrilled to have you join them.

Comment

I doubt he will get involved or change boxing for the better or for the worse. He has a country to be the leader of. Sports of any kind has to be very low on his list of priorities. I don't think any past president ever got involved with boxing so why should he be any different?

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          I'm actually talking about most of Ward's career and reputation, not just recent events.
          I am also convinced that Son Of God Ward is extremely proud to have fans such as yourself, with your original arguments and rich vocabulary, defending him, you could be that Distant Cousin With Special Needs.
          By the way, Larry and ******ed Robbie are currently fisting each other, and would be thrilled to have you join them.
          Dude, you b1tch, you whine, you gripe, you complain, in EVERY ****ING thread on here about Ward. It's absolutely embarrassing that someone would have so much love for another dude that he doesn't even know. Ward isn't my favorite fighter, but I find it beyond hilarious that you are SOOOOOOO ****ing butthurt over kovalevs loss. Why do you continue to b1tch? Ward won, without the so called low blows, he was going to win. Kovalev ****ing SUCKS on the inside, and he certainly can't take bodyshots. You b1tch about a DQ, there will be no DQ, there will be no overturning the decision, there will be no change in the record books, nothing is going to happen, when THE **** will you get that through your thick ass skull? Just stfu about the ward fight. He won, and it's over.

Comment

Actually the Federal government has regulatory powers over boxing, thus, the various Boxing Acts.

That said, one of the president's main duties is to enforce the laws so yes he could help clean-up boxing.

Dont think he has the power to clean up congress though but then he should tweet more on term limits, gerrymandering, lobbying contributions, etc..
            Last edited by maracho; 06-25-2017, 03:42 AM.

Comment

Why would he even dare to get into a non regulating betting sport when he doesn't even release his taxes...when he told his own American people he would after winning since he was pressured to do so... assets abroad??? Lol

Childlike questions...

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                Why would he even dare to get into a non regulating betting sport when he doesn't even release his taxes...when he told his own American people he would after winning since he was pressured to do so... assets abroad??? Lol

Childlike questions...
                Amateur boxing has a central commission that is about as corrupt as any governing body could be.

Boxing is not just about money but also all kinds of other testosterone driven factors, which is probably why the federal government got involved in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
                  Amateur boxing has a central commission that is about as corrupt as any governing body could be.

Boxing is not just about money but also all kinds of other testosterone driven factors, which is probably why the federal government got involved in the first place.
                  All competitive sports have corruption. Look at Tom Brady and his scandals...

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
                    Donald Trump is the first president of our era to have been heavily involved with boxing so now that he can do something to improve the environment, will he or will he remain part of the problem.

I remember John McCain promised do something but never did
                    yeah cause none of this was happening before trump got to the oval office.........

whatever ''this'' is

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                      All competitive sports have corruption. Look at Tom Brady and his scandals...
                      Agreed and I hope the president and DOJ do something about it

Comment

Working...
                      X