Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-15-2017, 03:12 PM #71
Banned

Quoted: 2159 Post(s)
Shaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,488,488.31
funny dude - jas Dog breath - W1LL My apologies man.  Lets fix these fools. - HAMMER77777 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSoul View Post
thanks for quotin' out pidgin
who are the two individuals walking in your sig?
Shaolin Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-15-2017, 04:08 PM #72
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
Wizardsh has a reputation beyond reputeWizardsh has a reputation beyond reputeWizardsh has a reputation beyond reputeWizardsh has a reputation beyond reputeWizardsh has a reputation beyond reputeWizardsh has a reputation beyond reputeWizardsh has a reputation beyond reputeWizardsh has a reputation beyond reputeWizardsh has a reputation beyond reputeWizardsh has a reputation beyond reputeWizardsh has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,000,046,629.91
Here you homosexual :) - Beercules For your anus. - Scott.Weiland sup bruh - SlySlickSmooth 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniXSniPe View Post
Lmao, Professional Boxing != Amateur Boxing. It's a huge step up and there's also a big difference in the ring between the two.

...and what kind of bull**** reason is that? Are you going to act like Marvin Hagler losing in his 29th fight to Willie Monroe isn't enough professional experience? Or him drawing in his 18th fight to Seales?

Is Hagler suddenly not an ATG? He had an okay amateur career, 57 fights is enough to learn the ropes.

We all saw that fight, but I don't know about you. Hitting nuts is okay if the referee doesn't deduct points or penalize the other fighter. The weight thing I can let slide, because Loma's team agrees about it, but when you blatantly violate the rules and act like that's a non-issue you clearly have alterior motives or bias to be against said fighter.

At the end of the day, the 12th round says it all and how Salido was basically trying to survive. Chalk it up due to inexperience. Salido gets crushed in a rematch here and now regardless, even if he was still in his prime, especially now that he can't pull the weight advantage card and would probably get a fair referee this time.

But yeah, moving up a weight class and stomping Martinez, Sosa, and Walters isn't respectable enough
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
. Needs to move up to 140 and beat Crawford to have your respect, probably.
Yawns,you are a nuthugger can't take anything you say seriously,try harder next time
Wizardsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 07:37 PM #73
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2297 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,000,072,192.00
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt ***BEWARE*** ; ***RACIST USER*** - Shaolin Sword For calling it like it is - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
Check my Lounge posts moron... I am Caucasian!
Dumbass! I hate on hype jobs and fighters getting over hyped after a win that doesn't justify it. I also criticize all fighters you asshat!
I don't care what race you are, your posts are nothing but antagonistic and bias nonsense. Don't blame me because you had no father and you suffer from white guilt. At least 90% of your posts are hating on some fighter and sucking on Floyd. You are a fanboy, not a boxing fan. I think I hear your Eminem CD skipping, go fix it.
GhostofDempsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 07:54 PM #74
White Taxpayer!!!

Quoted: 532 Post(s)
Fists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 101,000,001,000,033,376.00
have some grub - mathed Lol cheers bud...see it's still possible for a Floyd &amp; Manny fan to get along - Mike D appreciate that :beerchug: - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
I don't care what race you are, your posts are nothing but antagonistic and bias nonsense. Don't blame me because you had no father and you suffer from white guilt. At least 90% of your posts are hating on some fighter and sucking on Floyd. You are a fanboy, not a boxing fan. I think I hear your Eminem CD skipping, go fix it.
You are a dumbass fanboy alt. You are a bias nuthugger reminding me of Freedom. I had a father who passed away when I was 19 you piece of **** ****ing ******. If you would've checked out my post history you wouldn't have accused me lol of having white guilt... you truly are a pathetic piece of **** for sure. What you really heard was your bbc cuckhold video finally downloaded.
Fists_of_Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 11:56 PM #75
White Taxpayer!!!

Quoted: 532 Post(s)
Fists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 101,000,001,000,033,376.00
have some grub - mathed Lol cheers bud...see it's still possible for a Floyd &amp; Manny fan to get along - Mike D appreciate that :beerchug: - -jose- 
Talking

The demo doe.

Still can't excuse that official loss to Salido
Fists_of_Fury is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
g.o.a.t., hyped, much., orlando, salido

User Tag List