Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-10-2017, 03:04 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6688 Post(s)
therealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,001,801,873.31
wut up, idiot?   :D - Kuyukut I know you love this gift!    :D - Kuyukut as you wish, idiot!   :rofl: - Kuyukut :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut 
here's a different one   :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut there's a lot more... :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut 
and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut I know you love this gift!    :D - Kuyukut No Message - El-blanco Stop crying about Garcia Phaggot - El-blanco No Message - El-blanco 
No Message - El-blanco No Message - Slick..Slayer racist scumbag - King Krusher Good luck! - anthonydavid11 I will drink for your gym - Canelo and GGG 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
The 'style' was not what troubled him, it was being blatantly punched in the balls in the region of 80 times.

People that have their agenda gloss over that as if it's just a regular part of boxing. It was horrendous refereeing.
he wasn't the first great fighter to deal with a dirty opponent....just saying
therealpugilist is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-10-2017, 03:08 PM #22
Strong champion.

Quoted: 4322 Post(s)
New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 655,156,273,838,509,440.00
Total Points: 10,755,162,276,520,390,656.00
great poster award - jazluvr Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS 
BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS 
happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas For being a roided up freakazoid - Cuauhtémoc1520 44 posts late.Happy 29,000 post - HughJass 
LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! Suck on this Cry Baby - Rocky... couldn't green you on that big pun post, good stuff - -jose- b-scene ATG - Mike D 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealpugilist View Post
he is overhyped

p4p #1? WHO HAS HE FOUGHT....a loss to salido doesnt help

his skills are there but id have to see him deal with a rugged top fighter in their prime before i annoint him # 1 p4p

the guy has less than 10 fights and hasnt improved on some astronomical level so you just cant erase an official lose

The american media is overrating him, and HBO has shown that they are hyping eastern euro and central asian fighters a lot more than American and Mexican fighters...Its been clear since Mayweather and Pac got old and their era began to fade(who have more champions and top contenders in boxing period)

of course you're in the thread showing us all of your inadequacies and how they manifest every time there is a good white boxer on TV.

kovalev has totally been more hyped than ward
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
. they ddin't, like, pay for several tune ups to bring ward back from obscurity / nothingness. didn't, like, pay him 2X what kovalev has earned.
New England is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 03:26 PM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2261 Post(s)
gmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,001,005,170,043.25
cheers, just saw your post in the NFL thread - ~AK49~ Quality Poster - Dr Rumack No Message - gmc_rfc_06 

Quote:
he wasn't the first great fighter to deal with a dirty opponent....just saying
Very easy to say, but I'll ask you simply; show me one other world class fighter getting punched in the balls in the region of 80 times in a fight without a single warning from the ref?
gmc_rfc_06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 05:29 PM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1220 Post(s)
harwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,000,000,000,079,720.00
Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 

There's no doubt HBO is in overdrive with the hype. Of course the usual suspects just get on here and parrot the HBO talking points. Watching what's going on with Lomachenko is the perfect example how you can overhype someone who is not actually hype. Lomachenko has real skills and can be great. However, the first time he's in a real fight where his performance is off the natural argument will be he wasn't as good as we were being told.

Look how quickly everyone is jumping off the Tripple G hype train and getting on the Loma train.
harwri008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 05:36 PM #25
this is boxing

Quoted: 5657 Post(s)
-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 81,603,916,999.03
Total Points: 81,876,957,134.97
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays -Kev- - !! AI-Holmes!! Merry Christmas Kev. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw B-day - -Mustang- mighty parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier 
Kristen Kreuk will jump out of this cake - Jack Napier happy birthday. - Terrel Have a great one - led* Happy New Year sweetheart! - Lorily Lol @ image. - FeFist 
Long Island Iced Tea! - Dorian Parallelogram - Spray_resistant lol - -jose- &lt;3 u bro - sugarsmosley we be cool - jazluvr 
Happy holidays -Kev- - TBear For a bright future ahead! - Mighty_Windir for destroying that butthurt UT Silvermiles - Omowale Tribe Good Luck! - JimRaynor Right back at ya! - JimRaynor 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Dorian Childhood Cancer - Dorian 

Everybody likes Lomachenko but yeah, there will be a divide very soon because I think there are some posters who don't like that Lomachenko is liked by every fanbase, they need to make some sort of segregation at all times. So there's a tactic i'm seeing that aims to do this, which is overhyping Lomachenko, saying things like he's better than Mayweather, better than Ward, better than Roy Jones (they haven't said Ward or Jones yet but at this pace it will happen). Notice they don't say better than Pacquiao, or better than GGG, or better than Kovalev. They aim at Lomachenko being better than certain boxers. This is intentional, it's to get people mad and fulfill their little racial warzone dreams they have in their heads of white vs black.

Don't pay any attention to it, Loma is a very good fighter, he's destined for greatness, but some fans are using his name for other agendas.
-Kev- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 05:50 PM #26
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 8200 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 67,565,830,567,371,888.00
Total Points: 267,765,830,667,075,584.00
Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc 
Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 
Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
With how Lomachenko is getting hyped up after beating Jason Sosa (Who?
) as some atg that beats prime Pacquiao and Mayweather you would think Orlando Salido is the greatest of all time for already giving Lomachenko an official loss. He was young doe. Low blows doe. Weight advantage doe. It was a close fight but Salido got the official win no matter how you slice it. Lomachenko is a talented young fighter. Lay off the atg hype and him beating atg fighters until he has a resume to deserve being mentioned with legit greats. This is why people hate GGG and others... unwarranted hype. Check Salido's record at the time he beat Lomachenko
Why do you hate white people so much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kev- View Post
Everybody likes Lomachenko but yeah, there will be a divide very soon because I think there are some posters who don't like that Lomachenko is liked by every fanbase, they need to make some sort of segregation at all times.
Good post^.
That's the exact thing I was calling this yesterday; segregation. I've got people telling me I'm a blind Floyd supporter, anti-white, hate Euro fighters, etc when my post history reflects the opposite. They literally try to get some of us to dislike Loma so they have flaunt a "win" for their side. Talk about being insecure!

I'm someone who really doesn't think about race much, if ever. Except, when I come here and I've got to defend myself from this bullshyt.
Redd Foxx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 05:52 PM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6688 Post(s)
therealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,001,801,873.31
wut up, idiot?   :D - Kuyukut I know you love this gift!    :D - Kuyukut as you wish, idiot!   :rofl: - Kuyukut :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut 
here's a different one   :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut there's a lot more... :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut 
and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut I know you love this gift!    :D - Kuyukut No Message - El-blanco Stop crying about Garcia Phaggot - El-blanco No Message - El-blanco 
No Message - El-blanco No Message - Slick..Slayer racist scumbag - King Krusher Good luck! - anthonydavid11 I will drink for your gym - Canelo and GGG 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
Very easy to say, but I'll ask you simply; show me one other world class fighter getting punched in the balls in the region of 80 times in a fight without a single warning from the ref?
Nobody made excuses for mayweather when jlc n maidana threw low blows elbows etc

He was at a size disadvantage too

He found a way to win
Pep vs saddler was dirty AF but pep found a way to outbox a bigger An atg
therealpugilist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 06:01 PM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3129 Post(s)
Hype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,007,492,616,761,643.00
Cheers buddy - Beercules enjoy a burger - jas No Message - Y0@NN You quickly became my favorite poster :C - PorterIsFuture Dat White Privilege - Fists_of_Fury 
He's the real Superman. Not that duck Aduckis. - dirty fingers thanks - Krusher P4P #1 Debating - siablo14 One of the Top Sceners! - JabRight Some cheesy beef for sustinance for a Top Scener. - JabRight 
Trump wins - Freedom. 

Floyd struggled in his second fight against a bum with 1 win and 4 losses named Reggie Sanders.

The same people devoted to hating GGG are now turning on Lomachenko....

I wonder why............
Hype Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 06:15 PM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2261 Post(s)
gmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,001,005,170,043.25
cheers, just saw your post in the NFL thread - ~AK49~ Quality Poster - Dr Rumack No Message - gmc_rfc_06 

Quote:
Nobody made excuses for mayweather when jlc n maidana threw low blows elbows etc

He was at a size disadvantage too

He found a way to win
Pep vs saddler was dirty AF but pep found a way to outbox a bigger An atg

Salido made Maidana look like an ultra clean fighter. There is no comparison, had Floyd been punched in the balls 5 times there would have been points taken and a DQ, let alone 80 times.

Maidana also made weight, Salido missed weight intentionally.
gmc_rfc_06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 06:21 PM #30
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 8200 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 67,565,830,567,371,888.00
Total Points: 267,765,830,667,075,584.00
Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc 
Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 
Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hype Job View Post
Floyd struggled in his second fight against a bum with 1 win and 4 losses named Reggie Sanders.

The same people devoted to hating GGG are now turning on Lomachenko....

I wonder why............
Floyd was 19 years old, Loma was a 26 year old man with a kid in his 2nd fight.
I like Loma more than Floyd but some of the idiotic stuff said on this forum begs to be pointed out.
Redd Foxx is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
g.o.a.t., hyped, much., orlando, salido

User Tag List