Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-20-2016, 01:32 PM #1
The Ugly American

Quoted: 4369 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,111,111,494,397.44
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor 
Default Dept of Justice releases Orlando killer's 991 calls, with references to Islam omitted

"Orlando killer Omar Mateen claimed responsibility for his assault in a 911 call during the massacre, identifying himself as an Islamic soldier, according to partial transcripts released Monday that were scrubbed of any references to the Islamic State terror group.

“Praise be to God, and prayers as well as peace be upon the prophet of God [in Arabic]. I let you know, I’m in Orlando and I did the shootings,” Mateen told a 911 dispatcher during a 50-second phone call at 2:35 a.m. on June 12.

"I pledge allegiance to [omitted] may God protect him [in Arabic], on behalf of [omitted]," Mateen told the dispatcher.

The Justice Department's release omitted any references to ISIS or Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, although Mateen is known from prior FBI statements to have pledged allegiance to the ISIS chief and expressed solidarity with other terrorists.

Orlando killer Omar Mateen claimed responsibility for his assault in a 911 call during the massacre, identifying himself as an Islamic soldier, according to partial transcripts released Monday that were scrubbed of any references to the Islamic State terror group.

“Praise be to God, and prayers as well as peace be upon the prophet of God [in Arabic]. I let you know, I’m in Orlando and I did the shootings,” Mateen told a 911 dispatcher during a 50-second phone call at 2:35 a.m. on June 12.

"I pledge allegiance to [omitted] may God protect him [in Arabic], on behalf of [omitted]," Mateen told the dispatcher.

The Justice Department's release omitted any references to ISIS or Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, although Mateen is known from prior FBI statements to have pledged allegiance to the ISIS chief and expressed solidarity with other terrorists.

"As the killer made these statements, he did so in a chilling, calm and deliberate manner," Assistant Special Agent in Charge Ron Hopper said during a Monday news conference.

The decision to redact certain crucial references was controversial. Speaker of the House Paul Ryan, R-Wis., blasted the move in a statement.

“Selectively editing this transcript is preposterous," Ryan said. "We know the shooter was a radical Islamist extremist inspired by ISIS. We also know he intentionally targeted the LGBT community. The administration should release the full, unredacted transcript so the public is clear-eyed about who did this, and why."

Hopper, however, defended the deletions.

"[Mateen] does not represent the religion of Islam, but a perverted view," Hopper said, later adding: "Part of the redacting is meant to not give credence to individuals who have done terrorist attacks in the past. We're not gonna propagate their violent rhetoric."

Source (full story):
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

It's almost exactly what Orwell warned us about...
1bad65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 01:38 PM #2
THE DON

Quoted: 2495 Post(s)
-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 73,422,550,608,642,291,269,632.00
Total Points: 73,422,550,608,642,668,756,992.00
To your 38th, you old balls bastard. - Sweet Pea 50 No Message - -jose- happy birthday, bud... - -MAKAVELLI- Happy Birthday, man! You'll be old when you're 100. - BulgariasFinest Be a cunt always, hbd bro - led 
Happy thanksgiving. - HughJass Here's a beer for the one you spat out - Mike D happy xmas cunt - led Happy New Year bro - HughJass For not breaking another one of the neighbor kids toys - racer59 
Congrats bro. - Sweet Pea 50 Merry Christmas -MEGA- - TBear Thanks - Mc,Lovin world level mod deserving of a medal - Mike D Horrible Mod.  Faggot asshole. haha - HAMMER77777 
Complete faggot ass cocksucker. - HAMMER77777 haha - HAMMER77777 Apparently u dont like racist shit being flagged?  That makes u racist too.  Do your damn job, useless moderator. - HAMMER77777 Act like a professional moderator, idiot - HAMMER77777 Do your job and ban personal attacks, racism, and threats.  SMH - HAMMER77777 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - HughJass Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jas Hepatitis C - jas Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas 

Quick, somebody call nine-nine-one!
-MEGA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 01:39 PM #3
Dc nu pot sa uit de ea?

Quoted: 1831 Post(s)
BM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6.83
Total Points: 187,791,168,740,483,530,752.00
Cool thread - Brick Top Eat a dick - No Diggity erectile dysfunction - Omowale Tribe Conor Fucking McGregor! - PF Rudyo Love you mate. - BM dnobagaV 
good times - Weltschmerz No Message - ScottWeiland fir putting me on ignore rist - Shaolin Sword I saw your thread about liking BBC.  Put this in ya VaJayJay Bltch :lol1: - travestyny 

Lmao I will never understand the support for Islam but hate for Christianity
BM dnobagaV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 02:08 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8149 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 119,942,165,359,472,590,848.00
Total Points: 200,124,836,386,486,764,961,792.00
Beers up! - anthonydavid11 Savagely funny - Polarbear No Message - Jamie harris Pimpin aint easy and NSB staff literally have Taco Bell parties - SugarKaineHook Thanks again! - Oldschool5 
I love you - BombZquad Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D for jhonny to munch on - Sup You're the man! - JimRaynor 
Cheers Jhonny!  SOG!  SOG! - Redd Foxx Enjoy this tasty burger! - JimRaynor Happy Hanukkah - Freedom. Learn English.  U faggot. - HAMMER77777 Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 
Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 

I gotta go dump a massive Mohammed. I will have to light several matches after, because we all know what a child molesting fake prophet smells like.

I dump a mohon twice a day, and get new revelations as I extrude the prophet of Islam.

My flying donkey was sent to the store to buy toilet paper, he better fly straight!
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 02:19 PM #5
Splendiferous

Quoted: 4229 Post(s)
Sterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 922,757,982,406,412,800.00
Total Points: 923,757,982,406,429,568.00
Not quite the curved TV but the best I could do. - Mike D Great poster - jas Hilarious - jas The GGG Robe 2/5 - EXTREMELY rare. Given to very few who show warrior characteristics. The robe has a beautiful silhouette of myself against the sunset holding LarryX by his legs and he is not moving... - Golovkin Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
(Comments Thread For: Cotto's Adviser Says...) well said! - -jose- Hilarious - jas For #1 cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Second Place Cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Dani Jenson is a goddess - Santa_ 
Great Post! - eco1 one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. exposing the "media" and their true virtue - Tago Nang Tago Cheers to a quality poster! - BombZquad For exposing the ______ oligarchy - Sup 
We did it!!! MAGA!!! - krazyn8tive You are boxingscene's very best poster - Freedom2111 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - anthonydavid11 
Thumbs down

i swear in the name of allah, jesus, and shae summer's t*ts that i tried to make this very same thread last night and bscene wouldnt let me.

this move by of course president obama and his liberal delusions is perverting democracy.

why doctor the information?

why mess with the god damn truth?

tell the public what he really said.

do not doctor the evidence.

even the reason that lynch gave was utterly weak and disingenuous talking about we dont want to revictimize the victims. what complete horsesh*t.

you are already doing that anyway by releasing the transcripts. the fact that you are not releasing all of it but instead omitting crucial brutal truths is showing more disrespect to the peoples lives who were lost and who went through this tragic event.

YOU OWE IT TO THE VICTIMS FAMILIES AND THE SURVIVORS TO RELEASE THE UNVARNISHED TRUTH!!!!!

THIS IS SUBTERFUGE AGAINST DEMOCRACY.....
Sterling Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 02:26 PM #6
Splendiferous

Sterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond repute
Not quite the curved TV but the best I could do. - Mike D Great poster - jas Hilarious - jas The GGG Robe 2/5 - EXTREMELY rare. Given to very few who show warrior characteristics. The robe has a beautiful silhouette of myself against the sunset holding LarryX by his legs and he is not moving... - Golovkin Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
(Comments Thread For: Cotto's Adviser Says...) well said! - -jose- Hilarious - jas For #1 cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Second Place Cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Dani Jenson is a goddess - Santa_ 
Great Post! - eco1 one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. exposing the "media" and their true virtue - Tago Nang Tago Cheers to a quality poster! - BombZquad For exposing the ______ oligarchy - Sup 
We did it!!! MAGA!!! - krazyn8tive You are boxingscene's very best poster - Freedom2111 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - anthonydavid11 
Thumbs down

how can you even begin to address the problem and find an honest and logical solution if you dont even refuse to accurately say what is causing this?
Old 06-20-2016, 02:32 PM #7
The Ugly American

Quoted: 4369 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,111,111,494,397.44
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling Archer View Post
how can you even begin to address the problem and find an honest and logical solution if you dont even refuse to accurately say what is causing this?
“We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.” -Ayn Rand
1bad65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 02:43 PM #8
Strong champion.

Quoted: 4322 Post(s)
New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 668,259,399,315,279,616.00
Total Points: 10,768,265,401,997,160,448.00
great poster award - jazluvr Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS 
BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS 
happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas For being a roided up freakazoid - Cuauhtémoc1520 44 posts late.Happy 29,000 post - HughJass 
LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! Suck on this Cry Baby - Rocky... couldn't green you on that big pun post, good stuff - -jose- b-scene ATG - Mike D 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

i don't have a problem with it being made publci that he was "inspired by" isis. just don't call him a member of the organization without any evidence.

isis broadcasts. in that regard, anybody who listens to those broadcasts can claim to be "inspired by isis." and isis can claim some kind of ownership of the attack. as far as i know at this point, and this may be something that is known in the investigation and kept secret because it is an ongoing investigation and matter of national security, mateen had no contact with isis outside of their broadcasting, and wasn't much more a member of isis than i am a member of the nation of islam after listening to ali plug them after a fight in the 60's.

called was "inspired by" isis. caller referred to isis.

caller wasn't "in" isis. caller was actually, from all indications, a f#ggot; a lifestyle forbidden by isis / fundamentalist muslims, and punishable by death. there are actually videos on the internet of people from isis tossing gay men from buildings, cutting their heads off, and mateen probably wouldn't have been above this. he was a confused individual.
New England is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 02:44 PM #9
Splendiferous

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
“We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.” -Ayn Rand
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

"the answer is not to ban islam, but to ask more of islam"

-bm

i sorta like that answer. i dont know it doesnt go far enough. we cant depend on muslims for our security, we hav eto do it ourselves. and that means some hard choices that a large brainwashed portion of our population is just not willing to do.
Old 06-20-2016, 02:57 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8149 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 119,942,165,359,472,590,848.00
Total Points: 200,124,836,386,486,764,961,792.00
Beers up! - anthonydavid11 Savagely funny - Polarbear No Message - Jamie harris Pimpin aint easy and NSB staff literally have Taco Bell parties - SugarKaineHook Thanks again! - Oldschool5 
I love you - BombZquad Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D for jhonny to munch on - Sup You're the man! - JimRaynor 
Cheers Jhonny!  SOG!  SOG! - Redd Foxx Enjoy this tasty burger! - JimRaynor Happy Hanukkah - Freedom. Learn English.  U faggot. - HAMMER77777 Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 
Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post
i don't have a problem with it being made publci that he was "inspired by" isis. just don't call him a member of the organization without any evidence.

isis broadcasts. in that regard, anybody who listens to those broadcasts can claim to be "inspired by isis." and isis can claim some kind of ownership of the attack. as far as i know at this point, and this may be something that is known in the investigation and kept secret because it is an ongoing investigation and matter of national security, mateen had no contact with isis outside of their broadcasting, and wasn't much more a member of isis than i am a member of the nation of islam after listening to ali plug them after a fight in the 60's.

called was "inspired by" isis. caller referred to isis.

caller wasn't "in" isis. caller was actually, from all indications, a f#ggot; a lifestyle forbidden by isis / fundamentalist muslims, and punishable by death. there are actually videos on the internet of people from isis tossing gay men from buildings, cutting their heads off, and mateen probably wouldn't have been above this. he was a confused individual.
I wonder if Isis has an application or initiation ritual? Mateen loved c0ck and Islam. All he needed to do was find that gay Imam and reconcile his conflicting beliefs. He could drain c0ck in the name of Allah, and his child molesting prophet mohomo!

Last edited by Zaroku; 06-20-2016 at 02:59 PM.
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
calls, dept, islam, justice, killer's, omitted, orlando, references, releases

User Tag List