Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just met and spoke with Tony Thompson.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's nice! It would also be nice to have Thompson's feedback on fighters such as David Price, the Klitschko brothers and Pulev. Enjoy your time there.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      I can confirm this story is true because I just met and took a picture of Battling Nelson....

LMAO, that's pretty witty.

Comment

team thompson

Battling nelson what's your name by dad is one of thompson coaches. I can ask him if he remembers he was the Hispanic coach. They took over Thompson corner starting with first price fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dandiez1 View Post
          Battling nelson what's your name by dad is one of thompson coaches. I can ask him if he remembers he was the Hispanic coach. They took over Thompson corner starting with first price fight.
          The guy I spoke to the most was a guy from Uruguay. Great fella. Is that your dad? If so that's cool man.

Comment

Yep that is him. He was also the coach of darnell Wilson if you remember him. Yeah he wants Thompson to win this fight ko in 8 and a fight with fury. What bar or restaurant you meet him in. He said there not giving Thompson a chance over there.

Comment

Originally posted by Dandiez1 View Post
              Yep that is him. He was also the coach of darnell Wilson if you remember him. Yeah he wants Thompson to win this fight ko in 8 and a fight with fury. What bar or restaurant you meet him in. He said there not giving Thompson a chance over there.
              Yep Diez.

I don't think many give TT much of a chance that's right. That's what you get when the knowledge of TT is of his two fights with Wlad. I doubt many have seen the Price fights. Regadless. TT and his team is in good spirit. He has been there and done that. For Pulev it's the biggest fight and a lot is at stake for him.

PS: I think Pulev lives at the hotel as well as does the Sauerlands lol.

Comment

Cool that you got to meet them, hope it's a good fight and you can party with them afterwards.

Comment

Nice one Batt, Thompson seems cool from his interviews. Think im routing for him. Gotta favour Pulev though, fresher and more talented. I'll be very impressed if he can get Thompson outta there

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                    Cool that you got to meet them, hope it's a good fight and you can party with them afterwards.

Comment

Is his wife ok?

Comment

Working...
                      X