No announcement yet.

Billy Dib and Adrien Broner Twitter War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy Dib and Adrien Broner Twitter War

Billy Dib recently done an interview with FightHype and sent out a clear message in response to Adrien Broner, and Broner has hit back which has led to a war of words.

check it out over at fighthype uk.

uk . fighthype . com

or go to fighthype and click extras and click UK section where you see the Billy Dib interview and the twitter war between the two.

Could we be in for a potential showdown?

Link?? wanker

Comment

file this in the spam folder!

Comment

Cut it out Earl Hickey

Comment

billy dib is a G

Comment

BRONER : "@TheRealBillyDib Bra stop calling me out I will beat your ass!!!!! @50cent and @FloydMayweather know you can't beat me boy!!! #FlatOut"

DIB : "@AdrienBroner @50cent @floydmayweather enough of the bickering your just a fake. Boy I'm an ass whooping you don't need."

BRONER : "@TheRealBillyDib @50cent @floydmayweather ha you couldn't beat me on my worst day bum go find some tv time lame"

BRONER : "@TheRealBillyDib @50cent @floydmayweather honestly you know you can't **** with me dude your a bum my date is made for oct 6 go sign up lame"

DIB : "@AdrienBroner @50cent @floydmayweather You know all about being a bum so I won't argue with you. Let's face it your a Bum facing Bums."

BRONER : "@TheRealBillyDib @50cent @floydmayweather my name is 100times bigger than yours and I will beat your ass lets fight lame"

DIB : "@AdrienBroner @50cent @floydmayweather anytime, anyplace let's do this. Dont worry about brushing your hair just worry about making weight."

BRONER : "@TheRealBillyDib @50cent @floydmayweather come see me man you will get your biggest payday do it will be worth you getting knocked out"

DIB : "@AdrienBroner @50cent @floydmayweather Knocked out PLS. Meet u at 130 pounds ANYTIME. Your barking up the wrong tree Im your worst nightmare"

DIB : "@AdrienBroner Ready to sign. Forward the contract. Don't you back out on me now. You've made my day #Letsdothis"

BRONER : "@TheRealBillyDib you a ***** no lightweight in the world will beat me"

DIB : "@AdrienBroner Bet u come back to me with the USUAL excuses why the fight can't happen you fake ass BUM."

BRONER : "@TheRealBillyDib I will beat your ass bum an you already got your ass beat haaaa you got a L lol get your **** together"

DIB : "@AdrienBroner BUM I'm sick of you talking about it.All you do is talk.I'm through talking. Let's DO IT."

DIB : "@AdrienBroner Most of the greats have had L's at some point. So I'm in good company haha. Your L's 4 life. 'Loser'"

DIB : "@AdrienBroner Funny how I take steps to make the fight happen & you come back to me with cheap talk that putting people to sleep"

Comment

when dib said dont worry about brushing your hair and worry about making weight LMAO

Comment

Was that real...what the hell did I just read

Twitter has killed the pro-game, lol

Whatever happened to good ol fashion press conference crashes

Comment

Originally posted by Tech Deck
                  1. Two irrelevants bickering like children
                  2. Broner comes off as a ******
                  3. Nobody cares to watch Broner vs Dib
                  1. correct
                  2. correct
                  3. false, would be a decent fight

Comment

Won't happen because Broner isn't going to fight at 130 ever again.

Comment

Working...
                    X