No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson To Be Inducted To The WWE Hall of Fame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson To Be Inducted To The WWE Hall of Fame

According to former undisputed heavyweight champion Mike Tyson, he is going to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame this year for his contribution to wrestling.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      So i guess Mayweather's going to be in it too for breaking the Big Show's nose.
      he should if drew carey can get in for this crap lol

Comment

wwe hall of fame ay. really? really? i would love to do wwe but i thought less of wwe when Snooki the umpa lumpa was on it. still good tele though

Comment

Originally posted by The MiZ View Post
          wwe hall of fame ay. really? really? i would love to do wwe but i thought less of wwe when Snooki the umpa lumpa was on it. still good tele though
          Hey she is moving to boxing now :S

Comment

Speaking of Iron Mike, saw him at the Fitness Expo in LA Convention Center. For a pic and an autograph, it cost 140 bucks and its the cheapest one. I don't think nobody went for it. He came out of the cubilce curtain to attract some people but they just took pics.

Comment

Um......ok

Comment

WTF? One wrestlemania earned him the inductee...

Comment

I don't watch or care for wrestling, but from reading this article I guess it doesn't take much to make it to the Hall Of Fame in wrestling..Cause Tyson for just showing up for 1 of them wrestling shows & something else that had to do with wrestling is already a sure candidate for their version of the H.O.F..Well if actor, screen writer, ect Sylvester Stallone made to the(supposedly more serious & legit¿?) International Boxing Hall Of Fame then it should be no biggie for Tyson to be in the the W.W.E.H.O.F...I guess Mayweather should be next on the W.W.E.H.O.F list, cause he's definitely a sure candidate for the I.B.H.O.F..

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                    I have never understood why grown men like to watch steroid abusers wearing spandex whilst covered in fake tan pretend to hit each other
                    Lmao, best post of this thread.

Comment

i use to watch wwe on sky sports when i had it, but now i dont have it, and watch it occasionally, this is best theme p4p

Comment

Working...
                      X