"Two of the sport's "good guys" are cheaters!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ohh ****!!!!!!!!!

Comment

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huge **** right there!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
        I suppose it should always be about having proof and I will respect that. I too (believe it or not) have been or was a BIG Pac fan from the time he started to rise. I always admired his way of fighting.
        But like you I am not not a blind nutthugger!
        Sometimes it does make me think how certain things appear to be against the rules of science in a way. It seems that if you move up in weight you would loose atleast some speed but in PAC's case it's all the opposite...for him putting on more pounds= more speed and more power! That's pretty amzing to say the least.
        I will continue to give him the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.
        The thing about Pacquiao is he "grew up" as a boxer. He was at 106 pounds when he was 16 yrs old. By the time he was was at 140, his muscles pretty much grew into his frame. He's not as fast as he was at 126, but by comparison to others at 140 and 147, he's among the quickest.

If Pacquiao started boxing at 18, I bet you he would have started at 122. At 5'6", he has the body frame to fight up to 147.

Comment

I suppose it should always be about having proof and I will respect that. I too (believe it or not) have been or was a BIG Pac fan from the time he started to rise. I always admired his way of fighting.
          Sometimes it does make me think how certain things appear to be against the rules of science in a way. It seems that if you move up in weight you would loose atleast some speed but in PAC's case it's all the opposite...for him putting on more pounds= more speed and more power! That's pretty amzing to say the least.
          this has been debated to the fckin ground, if you still can't comprehend it after being posted here at least twice a day, you need some serious help.

as for the article, same old same old, no solid evidence, no solid witness, no nothing as usual (hell, i could make a similar article accusing kenny bayless of steroids, hgh, maxcell and just say someone unnamed from his family leaked it out)... carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
            ohh ****!!!!!!!!!
            Originally posted by Animalistic 5.0 View Post
            WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huge **** right there!!!!!!

...i agree.

Comment

this bitching hasn't stopped yet?

and this is why i never listen to my wife when she talks to her friends on the phone.

Comment

Same old style: "The un-named reliable source" sigh....

Comment

FU** are you talking about? Pacquiao definetly lost some speed, but it's still enough to trouble the elite of the crop.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                    So he accused Mosley and Pac of using Maxcell?

Mosley for sure would get extensive drug testing because of his history so I very much doubt he is using any kind of performance enhancers.

There is not a shred of evidence against Pac so that BS until evidence comes out
                    There's no test for it. Which is why it's laughable when they pass these tests. Mosley never tested positive, remember that. Neither did Evander Holyfield.

Comment

The source will be traced to a friend of a friend of a friend, who'll turn out to be Malignaggi, and finally, Floyd Sr.

Comment

Working...
                      X