No announcement yet.

How are your knuckles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are your knuckles

Do your knuckles get bigger and harder(Well i know that just wanna hear what yall say) when you start Boxing? I heard things like the heavy bag workout is good for the knuckles.

Or is this a myth and is it just a genetic thing? I can see a diffirence between people, some have huge knucles others dont. And is this effective as a puncher in fights?

Also if you can i'd like to see pictures of Boxers with big knuckles.

they get callissed(sp?) and bruised when you first start sometimes depending on wrap + gloves

Comment

its true ... i can tell if a guy punches **** based on his knuckles... as long as u arent breaking ur hand or really hurting it when u punch bags, its a lil work out for em... my hands have defintely grown and knuckles squared up and hardened

Comment

Originally posted by punchDrUnK MONK View Post
        its true ... i can tell if a guy punches **** based on his knuckles... as long as u arent breaking ur hand or really hurting it when u punch bags, its a lil work out for em... my hands have defintely grown and knuckles squared up and hardened
        Your hands have grown too? You mean they're more rough now? I can see what you mean with your knuckles though I've had the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by GoodBoxfella View Post

:wank:......kinky

Comment

This one dude thats about 40 that has been fighting since he was kid in puerto rico has knuckles the size of a clove of garlic. Since he was a kid he has used traditional bag gloves and no wraps. Yes, your knuckles will get one callused and two scar tissue buildup and in my opinion more bone density but that latter is not proven to my knowledge. I suggest protecting them as much as possible. Look how many fighter (PBF) have suffered hand and knuckle injuries throughout careers now look how many Tito Trinidad has suffered NONE! Did you catch how much his Dad wraps his hands...

protect
            A callused knuckle is not much different than a non callused knuckle when you have peak force (heavyweight) on impact of 0.4 ton delivered at a velocity of 8.9 meters/sec, which represents a blow to the head approaching 0.63 ton. The latter is equivalent to swinging a padded wooden mallet with a mass of 6 kg at 20 miles per hour.22 Force is transmitted to the skull.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyb View Post
              :wank:......kinky
              lol, u beat me to it.

Comment

Still pretty bad.

Comment

It's a myth, your knuckles will not "grow" by boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by GoodBoxfella View Post
                    Do your knuckles get bigger and harder(Well i know that just wanna hear what yall say) when you start Boxing? I heard things like the heavy bag workout is good for the knuckles.

Or is this a myth and is it just a genetic thing? I can see a diffirence between people, some have huge knucles others dont. And is this effective as a puncher in fights?

I sunk couple knuckles going knuckle deep in your moms anus.

Comment

Working...
                    X