Team mikey garcia not happy with pbc say they wanted Broner to win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
    Please embed bro. I now have to copy+paste
    How the **** do u not have copy and paste? Are you on a flip phone?

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY!. View Post
      War Mikey!

we dont need yall monkey asses support, I made all you peanut brains jump off the wagon LMFAO WUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
      That's low...grow up

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
        Broner was fed to Garcia. PBC was not expecting Broner to win.
        Yes they were.

Comment

this fool was inactive for over 2 years and now he wants support from everyone. FOH!!!

Comment

Mikey should take up De La Hoya on his offer of owning half of Golden Boy. Fight Linares & then Antonio Orozco at 140.

Comment

ellerbe pulled some strings after garcia went off on him

and its always fishy when the line moves so much at the end

garcia finished up at 4/7 after starting at 1/6 with a big shift in the final few hours before the fight

Comment

Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
                I don't even like Broner and wanted him to win.

Why?

Because Mikey Garcia in a video showed support to the cop who killed Philando. I mean really, a case of a cop killing someone for no reason can't be more cut and dry even if Hollywood was involved.

Mikey = Supporter of cops killing innocent blacks.
                He ignored the commands of the officer you say you have a gun your hands move you're going to get shot plain and simple

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  Yes they were.
                  You're confusing two different things. The promoter, Mayweather promotions, was hoping Broner would win.

But the manager, Al Haymon, made the match in the hopes Garcia would win. Garcia is undefeated and very marketable. He's not likely to get shot up or jailed. The fight was made to get a big name on Garcia's resume. You have no idea how Haymon operates if you think he was hoping Garcia would lose his 0 to a guy with multiple losses.

Comment

free war mikey!!

Comment

Totally Not what they're saying the GRIPE is NOT with PBC or Haymon he even started the fuking Interview about PBC and Haymon taking care of Mikey. The Issues was with Leonard Ellerbe who Robert Garcia told his face to face man to man basically to FUK OFF after Ellerbe tried to shake his hand at the final presser

Broner was given to Mikey to use Broner Popularity and to boost up Mikey! You honestly think they didn't know Mikey would school Broner? He was a 5:1 Favorite for a Reason. PRIDE is the only reason why a very few people was trying to pick Broner over Mikey...

Mikey not getting into another Promotional Contract and I certainly don't blame him! He is in a GREAT Position regardless of what he does just as long as he stays a FREE AGENT!
                      Last edited by sicko; 08-01-2017, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X