No announcement yet.

Sugar ray leonard vs mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugar ray leonard vs mayweather

Been watching a lot of sugar and damn i think he would slice through mayweathers defence,what power he had and the angles he threw his punches at changing the angle of the punch when its half thrown with tremendous power,when sugar goes for the kill he does so with bad intentions and never gasses

Sugar ray tkos may rd 10

Sugar Ray TKO late. He is familiar all too well against the shoulder roll. Leonard is a very athletic guy, though not very strong in the strength department because a midget duran manhandled him in the first fight. But he has a long rach, very sharp jab and very great left hook. He mostly attacks the body and that would be a folly.

Comment

I saw both fight in their prime. Have to go with "Sugar" on this one. Hearns would probably have an easier time.

Comment

There are a lot of welters throughout boxing history that would beat Floyd! Remember that Floyd has about 10 fights at 147 the majority of his bouts were below the division.
        He is also very small for that weight class and he can't compete against men bigger and just as fast as he is.
        He is NOT a top twenty welter and he would be stopped against the elite.

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by The Hound View Post
          Been watching a lot of sugar and damn i think he would slice through mayweathers defence,what power he had and the angles he threw his punches at changing the angle of the punch when its half thrown with tremendous power,when sugar goes for the kill he does so with bad intentions and never gasses

Sugar ray tkos may rd 10
          srl and hearns....certified ATGs. naturally bigger men. just because a guy makes weight doesnt mean hes any good AT that weight. just ask brook and khan. may was able to do much more with less.

yeah, theyd probably beat may at ww. no crime in that. or IS THERE ?!?!?!?? people are quick to single out may as being the ww srl and hearns would easily beat.

haters gonna hate indeed !

Comment

No surprise everyone here thinks May would lose, after yawl, these are the same people that thought he would lose to Dela Hoya, Hatton, Marquez, Victor Ortiz, Shane Mosley, Miguel Cotto, Saul Canelo Alvarez, Robert Guererro, Marcos Maidana, and Manny Pacquiao.

Lol, in other words, haters. Rinsing and repeating every time he truimphed over an opponent, these hypotheticals I imagine are your utopia, because yawl no May can't time travel and make you eat your own turds all over again.

Comment

what on earth would srl and hearns do to pac ?!?!?!!? and dont no weeping pac tard cry ''aaaaawwwwwww, but pac started out in the puny man div.....''

hes a ww just like may is.

Comment

Comment

Now that's a fantasy fight right there.

I believe SRL would be too much for May.

Comment

another year, another boring ass fantasy match up which makes little sense

Comment

Working...
                    X