Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather talking and giving advices to Robeisy Ramirez, Olympic Champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
    You have to watch more of Cruz. Ramirez utlizes more in all of his fights, this is true. But Cruz is able to get by, easily, without having to "show more". There are several fights of his you can look at to see him pull more out of his arsenal. But he never has to. That's what draws me to him.
    Do you think cruz is better than Ramirez?

I personally think Ramirez is all around a more complete fighter than Cruz, but i see where you're coming from about cruz winning effortlessly.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      Do you think cruz is better than Ramirez?

I personally think Ramirez is all around a more complete fighter than Cruz, but i see where you're coming from about cruz winning effortlessly.
      It's hard to say. Ramirez employs more of his mastery throughout the course of a fight. His Plan A is to "do more" whereas Cruz's plan A is to do very little, but he makes it easier.

I think Ramirez strikes me as the more well rounded fighter, Lopez, too. But Cruz is more efficient. And in the fights where I've seen him pressure, and fight inside, etc, I thought he looked better than his stable mates.

Cruz is definitely the safer fighter, though.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
        It's hard to say. Ramirez employs more of his mastery throughout the course of a fight. His Plan A is to "do more" whereas Cruz's plan A is to do very little, but he makes it easier.

I think Ramirez strikes me as the more well rounded fighter, Lopez, too. But Cruz is more efficient. And in the fights where I've seen him pressure, and fight inside, etc, I thought he looked better than his stable mates.

Cruz is definitely the safer fighter, though.
        Yup i agree

Comment

Working...
        X