Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 07-23-2016, 12:34 AM #141
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 276 Post(s)
2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute2shameless has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,977,200,175,488,104.00
Total Points: 7,977,200,175,525,069.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
The guy said people were paying the price for Germany's strict gun laws. Pointing out that lax gun laws do little to prevent (if anything they increase) mass shootings in the US makes perfect sense.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Mass shooters in the US target gun free zones exclusively because they tend to be cowards. Shootings have gone down in the US over the last few decades, while gun ownership and concealed carry permits have gone way up. At least you're wearing your dunce cap.
2shameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 01:06 AM #142
Boxing

Quoted: 11575 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,882,800,414,109,245,440.00
Total Points: 16,882,800,414,109,741,056.00
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2shameless View Post
Mass shooters in the US target gun free zones exclusively because they tend to be cowards. Shootings have gone down in the US over the last few decades, while gun ownership and concealed carry permits have gone way up. At least you're wearing your dunce cap.
So what you're saying is your guns don't help against mass shooters. That's what i was saying thanks for backing what i said. BTW mass shootings have seen a massive increase over this decade in the US, i don't know where you got your info from but it's wrong. A simple google search will help you in future. 30%+ of mass shootings worldwide happen in the US, i think your backwards country having the most guns per capita might have something to do with that don't you?
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 01:47 AM #143
06-15

Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
BKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,011,328,689.07
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy New Year Bro, All the bet for 2016 - Rocky... Happy 10 years - HughJass Elite Counter-Insurgent - //// No Message - King Krusher 

Quote:
So what you're saying is your guns don't help against mass shooters. That's what i was saying thanks for backing what i said. BTW mass shootings have seen a massive increase over this decade in the US, i don't know where you got your info from but it's wrong. A simple google search will help you in future. 30%+ of mass shootings worldwide happen in the US, i think your backwards country having the most guns per capita might have something to do with that don't you?
So because there are still casualties in crowds of unarmed people you are ignoring the millions of lives that are saved by gun ownership?

The more armed citizens, the less targets shooters have. The more guns you take away from the good guys, the more prey for the bad guys.

All the firearm is out there already, at this point no strict gun laws is going to stop any of these suicidal creeps from getting their weapons to do damage. So the focus needs to be on the yank citizens who have the right to protect themselves.

Anyway why are you guys going on about this. We need to discuss more about how the world would be so much better if every muzscum dropped dead today.
BKM- is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 04:22 AM #144
Up and Comer

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Frontman has a reputation beyond reputeFrontman has a reputation beyond reputeFrontman has a reputation beyond reputeFrontman has a reputation beyond reputeFrontman has a reputation beyond reputeFrontman has a reputation beyond reputeFrontman has a reputation beyond reputeFrontman has a reputation beyond reputeFrontman has a reputation beyond reputeFrontman has a reputation beyond reputeFrontman has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 90,000,000,018,405.84

Quote:
The guy said people were paying the price for Germany's strict gun laws. Pointing out that lax gun laws do little to prevent (if anything they increase) mass shootings in the US makes perfect sense.
No you said where are the armed US citizens who prevented or stopped mass shootings in America and I provided a specific example. Don't try to spin it like you were saying you agree with an armed populace being a good countermeasure for these mass shooters.
Frontman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 04:33 AM #145
Up and Comer

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Frontman has a reputation beyond reputeFrontman has a reputation beyond reputeFrontman has a reputation beyond reputeFrontman has a reputation beyond reputeFrontman has a reputation beyond reputeFrontman has a reputation beyond reputeFrontman has a reputation beyond reputeFrontman has a reputation beyond reputeFrontman has a reputation beyond reputeFrontman has a reputation beyond reputeFrontman has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 90,000,000,018,405.84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weebler I View Post
Of course not, but it needs sensible immigration policies. Various leaders have failed in this respect.

That's how Adolf situations end up arising. The people vote for (often extreme) leaders who promises to get rid of them. The far right is back on the rise in Europe.

Sensible immigration policy from the outset would avoid this situation.
What do you think sensible immigration policies are?
Frontman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 04:45 AM #146
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3675 Post(s)
El-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,825,226,722,206,411,776.00
Total Points: 23,033,481,507,413,569,536.00
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas bud! - TBear Happy Holidays bro. - BOXEO _ Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Outstanding posts regarding the HBO, PBC, Jacobs-GGG ordeal - Chollo Vista 
More drugs to fuel your pathetic addicted "life" - Omowale Tribe fuck kev lol - mortal24 You're Canadian now. You deserve a medal LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks for the advice, hope to get back into lifting weights - hectari the latina thread, hnnnng - Santa_ 
For being a dumb ass - Chollo Vista to blow all that cocaine out your nose - Chollo Vista to blow all that cocaine out your nose - Chollo Vista Here's some lipstick for when you're sucking BBC - Chollo Vista Tissues to blow all that cocaine out your nose - Chollo Vista 
someone please kick the cocaine out his ass - Chollo Vista while you're sucking d1ck for coke - Chollo Vista lipstick while you're sucking d1ck for coke - Chollo Vista tissues for your mom's stanky a$$ pu$$y - Chollo Vista tissues so your mom can wipe BBC cum from her pu$$y - Chollo Vista 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontman View Post
Banning cultures that have no interest in assimilating and have demented backwards ideologies is a start.
El-blanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 05:03 AM #147
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Rocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 133,963,920,228,184,883,200.00
Total Points: 133,963,920,228,184,948,736.00
Watch Celtic lose on this - El Pachuco I Hope Sobriety is working out for you ! - The RealDeal Goolies - D.I.E.S.E.L Thx for hook up, ballin time :D - kyshenko team HOOPS - rorymac 
Cheers - JoeWbbmest311 St. Paddy! :) - I ♥ RVP Cubaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :) - *Boss Lady* Cuba, Cuba, Cuba, Cuba! NOW! :D - *Boss Lady* :love: - *Boss Lady* 
It's almost that day again, Happy St. Paddy's day :kiss: - Bossy :love: - -jose- Great non cowardly poster F*** the cowards - Resilient Hope you like fish - -Weltschmerz- Gratitude, and cheers, my good man! - Rostov Papa 
Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. :beerchug: - -jose- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- :beerchug: - -jose- Happy New Year, hope you had a good one! All the best for 2016!! - Pretty Boy1 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - siablo14 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - street bully AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - BritishBoxing92 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ˇˇWARGARITO!! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - D.I.E.S.E.L Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - I ♥ RVP World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

If you're a german you have to be very worried, 2 attacks in a week and no doubt more to come. I feel sorry for them I really do, you can't blame them for Merkel's crazy decision.

What can the average german do apart from move to another country

Vote AFD

March with Pegida

Pray they or their families don't become the next victims of the next ****** attack.
Rocky... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 05:10 AM #148
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3675 Post(s)
El-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,825,226,722,206,411,776.00
Total Points: 23,033,481,507,413,569,536.00
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas bud! - TBear Happy Holidays bro. - BOXEO _ Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Outstanding posts regarding the HBO, PBC, Jacobs-GGG ordeal - Chollo Vista 
More drugs to fuel your pathetic addicted "life" - Omowale Tribe fuck kev lol - mortal24 You're Canadian now. You deserve a medal LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks for the advice, hope to get back into lifting weights - hectari the latina thread, hnnnng - Santa_ 
For being a dumb ass - Chollo Vista to blow all that cocaine out your nose - Chollo Vista to blow all that cocaine out your nose - Chollo Vista Here's some lipstick for when you're sucking BBC - Chollo Vista Tissues to blow all that cocaine out your nose - Chollo Vista 
someone please kick the cocaine out his ass - Chollo Vista while you're sucking d1ck for coke - Chollo Vista lipstick while you're sucking d1ck for coke - Chollo Vista tissues for your mom's stanky a$$ pu$$y - Chollo Vista tissues so your mom can wipe BBC cum from her pu$$y - Chollo Vista 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky... View Post
If you're a german you have to be very worried, 2 attacks in a week and no doubt more to come. I feel sorry for them I really do, you can't blame them for Merkel's crazy decision.

What can the average german do apart from move to another country

Vote AFD

March with Pegida

Pray they or their families don't become the next victims of the next ****** attack.
It's too late for them
El-blanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 06:58 AM #149
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 903 Post(s)
R_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,070,430.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathed View Post
Another terrorist attack by "JV team" ISIS. Germany has CRAZY gun laws and guess what.....only innocent people are paying the price while the terrorists kill unarmed citizens at will.
Ypur a fool and a NRA sheep if you think the U.S. gun laws help keep the citizens safe

Quote:
How many mass shooters were stopped by armed civilians in the US?
^^^^
this

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKM- View Post
So because there are still casualties in crowds of unarmed people you are ignoring the millions of lives that are saved by gun ownership?

The more armed citizens, the less targets shooters have. The more guns you take away from the good guys, the more prey for the bad guys.

All the firearm is out there already, at this point no strict gun laws is going to stop any of these suicidal creeps from getting their weapons to do damage. So the focus needs to be on the yank citizens who have the right to protect themselves.

Anyway why are you guys going on about this. We need to discuss more about how the world would be so much better if every muzscum dropped dead today.
Maybe the worst thread in this entire Thread, Maybe one of the worst post I've ever seen on this site which is a accomplishment. Every word in this is sh.it, Thumbs up to you my friend

The lounges hate for Islam & Muslim is beyond sad and pathetic

I've travelled to Muslim countries and have come across some of the nicest people I've ever met. Every Muslim I've met at home has been cool , Not going to condone these acts sh.its f.ucked up. But I don't thinkk 99.99% of Muslims would condone them either

On a sidenote Makavellis posts to Sterling were funny as f.uck
R_Walken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 07:22 AM #150
Contender

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Golovkinchamp has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkinchamp has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkinchamp has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkinchamp has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkinchamp has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkinchamp has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkinchamp has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkinchamp has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkinchamp has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkinchamp has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkinchamp has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,351.28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontman View Post
No members of primitive religious cults for starters.
Golovkinchamp is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
breaking:, centre, fired, munich, shopping, shots

User Tag List