No announcement yet.

Angelo Santana scheduled to return in April 12

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angelo Santana scheduled to return in April 12

On shobox no opponent yet.Its a shame Don puts on so few cards because this kid is so exciting

This kid is my favorite prospect..thanks for the news man..

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
      This kid is my favorite prospect..thanks for the news man..
      Ya i really like the look off Angelo and a german Jack Culcay.No bother A C

Comment

I didn't get to catch his last fight but I'm there for this one. Cubans have no luck with promoters... Angelo looks promising but stuck with Don King.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
          I didn't get to catch his last fight but I'm there for this one. Cubans have no luck with promoters... Angelo looks promising but stuck with Don King.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          Havent even seen a video off the full fight.Ya i was hoping his contract would run out soon but if Don is willing too let him top the bill id assume theres still some time left in it

Comment

why would you ever sign with don king, he looks ok to me got some pop but im not as excited about him as other cubans are.

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
              On shobox no opponent yet.Its a shame Don puts on so few cards because this kid is so exciting
              Thanks, dude. I checked just a few days ago when Angelo's next fight would be. I was disappointed nothing was up. Actually, it's disappointing enough that Santana fights so infrequently. He's twenty-four. Angelo needs to be a lot busier at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                why would you ever sign with don king, he looks ok to me got some pop but im not as excited about him as other cubans are.
                I like the kid a lot. Santana is fast, athletic and has good power. He's got an aggressive, fan-friendly style. He may not be as talented as guys like Gamboa and Rigo, but he's got the advantage of going pro young. He might actually turn out to be one of the more successful Cubans.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  Thanks, dude. I checked just a few days ago when Angelo's next fight would be. I was disappointed nothing was up. Actually, it's disappointing enough that Santana fights so infrequently. He's twenty-four. Angelo needs to be a lot busier at this stage.
                  No bother Cuban have too say cant wait too see this guy fight everytime

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    I like the kid a lot. Santana is fast, athletic and has good power. He's got an aggressive, fan-friendly style. He may not be as talented as guys like Gamboa and Rigo, but he's got the advantage of going pro young. He might actually turn out to be one of the more successful Cubans.
                    that one advantage is quickly fading though he has been pro for a few years and don king has pissed away a bunch of time keeping him inactive

Comment

Working...
                    X