No announcement yet.

My Jack Dempsey Highlight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Jack Dempsey Highlight.

My first attempt at a highlight video. Constructive criticism is appreciated.

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post

Quality stuff bud, good effort

Comment

Good stuff from a great poster! Thanks brother!

Comment

No doubt Dempsey was a top, top fighter. You should be applauded for finding such footage of him. I would donate points to you if I had any.

Comment

great job man. what are you working with, windows movie maker?

Comment

I rank Dempsey #6 all time purely on performance and the eyeball test(A+) His footage really makes up for an otherwise lackluster career.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
              I rank Dempsey #6 all time purely on performance and the eyeball test(A+) His footage really makes up for an otherwise lackluster career.
              I dont mean to challenge you, but I want to clarify my doubts about your opinion of Dempsey having a lacklustre career...... Lacklustre career? What makes u say that?

Comment

Originally posted by Devroy Jones View Post
                I dont mean to challenge you, but I want to clarify my doubts about your opinion of Dempsey having a lacklustre career...... Lacklustre career? What makes u say that?
                His title reign isn't impressive at all and the massive break inbetween doesn't help matters, neither does his ducking of both Greb and Wills.

He's still one of my faves though.

Comment

Originally posted by young_robbed View Post
                  great job man. what are you working with, windows movie maker?
                  Yeah, limited budget

Comment

Yeah, limited budget
                    Thanks for all the positive replies. I appreciate them!

Also makes you think how hard people like Reznick work for the boxing community. That took quite a while and is no where near the caliber of young_robbed, reznick,UB2 etc videos and they do it on a regular basis.

Comment

Working...
                    X