Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach on Pacquiao fighting Thurman: "If we can't get Floyd we might retire."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roach on Pacquiao fighting Thurman: "If we can't get Floyd we might retire."

As soon as someone told Roach that Thurman got a MD win against Lopez, Roach said he wanted the fight for Manny. Now Roach is saying that Pacquiao may retire if he can't get the rematch with Mayweather.

Honestly, I'd rather see Manny retire than fight anyone. He's 40 years old and has had 70 pro fights. But I wonder if Manny would really commit to retirement coming off 2 wins.

Roach doesnt have a say in Manny retiring. Manny will fight again that's for sure. The ring will retire Manny. If he gets KO or beaten bad than he will retire. I highly doubt he will retire on a positive note

Comment

Originally posted by South Champion View Post
      As soon as someone told Roach that Thurman got a MD win against Lopez, Roach said he wanted the fight for Manny. Now Roach is saying that Pacquiao may retire if he can't get the rematch with Mayweather.

Honestly, I'd rather see Manny retire than fight anyone. He's 40 years old and has had 70 pro fights. But I wonder if Manny would really commit to retirement coming off 2 wins.

This is to create either demand or give the illusion of the payday walking away from Floyd. He'll fight Thurman if he doesn't get Floyd.

Comment

Manny should retire. He fight he got hit with some good left hooks & rights hands from Broner.

Comment

Boxing is Pac s passion. If he feels he can't learn anymore maybe he should carefully choose his last opponent.
          Maybe it could be Danny garcia, or thurman if necessary. But if he were to lose, then maybe one more and go out with a decent name win.
          Last edited by hugh grant; 02-07-2019, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            This is to create either demand or give the illusion of the payday walking away from Floyd. He'll fight Thurman if he doesn't get Floyd.
            Thurman wont fight Manny doe

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Boxing is Pac s passion. If he feels he can't learn anymore maybe he should carefully choose his last opponent.
              Maybe it could be Danny garcia, or thurman if necessary. But if he were to lose, then maybe one more and go out with a decent name win.
              Manny beats both no problem

Comment

Roach's ego still acting like he's the boss of Pacquiao with reporters when in reality it's not about him anymore, the decisions come from Buboy, and I assure you Haymon reminds Pacquiao of this.

Comment

Not even gonna consider a rematch
                  with Jeff Horn? The Hornet has Manny shook.

Comment

Pacquiao at it again. He said he loves to fight Thurman yet he don't want that smoke. Won't be suprised if Pac fights some B level fighter like Danny next.

Comment

Working...
                    X