Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PLANT Admits HE’s NOT READY for Canelo, even doe FEIGENBUTZ did nothing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLANT Admits HE’s NOT READY for Canelo, even doe FEIGENBUTZ did nothing!

PBC’s own COMMENTARY said Feigenbutz was smaller than Plant, a “Middleweight.” They literally said this...

1. “Kovalev is shot”
    2. Is PLANT SHOT?
    3. “Kovalev will destroy Yarde”
    4. Plant destroyed Feigenbutz going 11 rounds... lol

PLANT is a puss-e. More fighters ducking Canelo.

This guy thinks he's an A side fighter..doesnt want canelo doesnt want benevides..he probably wants the mike lee rematch smh

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
      This guy thinks he's an A side fighter..doesnt want canelo doesnt want benevides..he probably wants the mike lee rematch smh
      His energy just drops and mumbles.

So let’s review the mind of a Pro Fighter with the CONTEXT of Feigenbutz...per Plant’s testimony from the video.

1.) He had a 3.5 month prep for Feigenbutz
      2.) He didn’t go to WAR with Feigenbutz, basically a sparring session.
      3.) Caleb NEEDS TIME to MAKE THE BIGGEST PAYDAY of his life yet just had an easy fight.
      4.) Fighters of the past would call Caleb a puss-e
      5.) Plant is doing EXACTLY what Khan and Hunter did that they wanted Canelo to fight GGG next, since Plant says Canelo should go fight Smith and BJS so that he can unify for Undisputed assuming he beats Benavidez.
      6.) Plant FORGOT that Canelo is #1 P4P

So, is this traditional HAYMON brainwashing that PLANT can’t be honest for what he wants?

This is getting out of hand.

Comment

This was pretty logical. He says:

1) Don't be fooled by Canelo offering a fight to him considering he just came off a (3) month training camp - whether the fight he just had was tough or not. A May fight with Canelo would mean he would only get one month off and he'd be right back in training camp. So if the media catches wind of a possible offer to Caleb and he turns it down, don't think it's because he doesn't want the fight. It's about timing.
        2) Says it would make more sense if both himself and Canelo both do a little more by unifying their titles against Benavides and Smith/Saunders respectively and then fight for all the marbles. I like that he didn't give a silly ultimatum saying he will only fight Canelo if he unifies and beats Callum Smith and Billy Joe. That would be a ridiculous demand, especially coming from him.

I actually subscribe to this train of thought - where you don't kowtow and bend to every demand coming from a superstar (if or when it comes). As long as you're a champ, fighting your mandatories and trying to unify (when it makes sense), then I'm all for it.
        Last edited by Street15; 02-16-2020, 01:04 PM.

Comment

boliodogs The Big Dunn

You guys still want to question offers when Plant just admitted it?

Comment

Originally posted by Street15 View Post
            This was pretty logical. He says:

1) Don't be fooled by Canelo offering a fight to him considering he just came off a (3) month training camp. A May fight with Canelo would mean he would only get one month off and he'd be right back in training camp. So if the media catches wind of a possible offer to Caleb and he turns it down, don't think it's because he doesn't want the fight. It's about timing.
            2) Says it would make more sense if both himself and Canelo both do a little more by unifying their titles against Benavides and Smith/Saunders respectively and then fight for all the marbles.

I actually subscribe to this train of thought - where you don't kowtow and bend to every demand coming from a superstar (if or when it comes). As long as you're a champ, fighting your mandatories and trying to unify (when it makes sense), then I'm all for it.
            Quit playing around dude. SMith and BJS already declined the Canelo fight. So WHEN will Canelo have defeated both BJS and Smith, 2021? The most lucrative fight for Canelo now is the Ring and WBA Super, but Smith priced himself out. The you’ve got the WBO with BJS. We don’t know if these fights will even happen. Surely you know this?

Therefore, Plant knows that. So Plant would rather LOSE to BENAVIDEZ and take SMALLER payday? Plant wouldnt even make the PURSe that Derevyenchenko got against GGG, who TOO Turned down a Canelo fight.

PLANT would turn down the opportunity to fight boxing’s #1 P4P because he didn’t pull a sweat with Feigenbutz nor get hurt?

It’s clear some fans aren’t focused on priority. Then again, fans favoring a PBC in house fight instead of Canelo?

Comment

this guy might be worse than monzon...holy christ

Comment

i don't blame these guys for ducking Canelo. i give Plant literally no chance to win. he'll get slaughtered badly. he wants a retirement check for the beat down. I'm not mad at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
                  Quit playing around dude. SMith and BJS already declined the Canelo fight. So WHEN will Canelo have defeated both BJS and Smith, 2021? The most lucrative fight for Canelo now is the Ring and WBA Super, but Smith priced himself out. The you’ve got the WBO with BJS. We don’t know if these fights will even happen. Surely you know this?

Therefore, Plant knows that. So Plant would rather LOSE to BENAVIDEZ and take SMALLER payday? Plant wouldnt even make the PURSe that Derevyenchenko got against GGG, who TOO Turned down a Canelo fight.

PLANT would turn down the opportunity to fight boxing’s #1 P4P because he didn’t pull a sweat with Feigenbutz nor get hurt?

It’s clear some fans aren’t focused on priority. Then again, fans favoring a PBC in house fight instead of Canelo?
                  1) I'm not sure why you mentioned PBC. I surely didn't mention it. I'm strictly talking about fighters themselves.

2) He didn't get hurt against Feigen at all. That doesn't negate having a grueling 3 month training camp. If he wants to be 100% prepared and rested against one of the best in the business, I don't blame him one bit.

3) Again, he didn't give an ultimatum saying the only way he'd fight Canelo is if Canelo unified against Smith and Saunders. He simply said it would make more sense. And I'm hearing they both turned down INITIAL offers from GBP. I'm hoping they can renegotiate. I don't have any inside information though. Maybe you do. If so, fill me on if they plan on renegotiating or not.

To me, this sounds like a timing issue. And if he decides that he needs to go into training camp well rested and at 100% against Canelo, then that's his call. If he chooses to turn down a career high payday against the face of boxing for timing issues, then again, that's his call. Again, I'm all for boxers turning down fights as long as they're fighting their mandatories and trying to unify to become the best in the division (when it makes sense).

Canelo isn't the end all be all. If Caleb doesn't fight him RIGHT NOW, so be it.

Personally, I'd like to see them both head into training camp at 100% and may the best man win. I'd love to see this fight. Though I'm sure Canelo would be a huge favorite. Stylistically, I love it.
                  Last edited by Street15; 02-16-2020, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
                    i don't blame these guys for ducking Canelo. i give Plant literally no chance to win. he'll get slaughtered badly. he wants a retirement check for the beat down. I'm not mad at that.
                    You mean he doesn’t want a retirement check!

Comment

Working...
                    X