Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    Cause he destroyed Ruiz right?😂😂😂

Idiot...
    AJ dove and made the rematch 150% bigger.

Comment

If wilder beats fury it will be a pity as he lost first one. Let's hope fury can pick himself up mentally as it must be deflating.

Comment

Originally posted by benplace View Post
        If Fury loses to Wilder what do you think his next fight will be, do you think he can recover and regain a title shot again?
        What will be fan reactions?
        He doesn’t have to win to be in another title fight ,he has a immediate rematch claus ,so does Wilder if he loses .

My guess is he takes another fight with someone else if he loses to prolong his contract and or get used to another gym that he went to the Kronk gym ,it really all depends on what happens in the fight .

Comment

If he loses by knock out, I would not be surprised if he retires.

But even if he loses 'Who else is there in the division? There would still be massive fights out there for him, including a immediate rematch'

I am leaning toward Tyson Fury to win this rematch 'I had not been up until afew weeks ago etc'

Comment

Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
            Your photo proves Wilder and Fury have a business alliance. Ali/Frazier, Holy/Tyson, Lewis/Holy, Halger/Leonard, never posed together like business partners. Fury Wilder is a fraud scam fake trilogy.
            So you keep saying, day-in-day-out.

Comment

Fury should win as people who spar with him say they are shocked how good he is. With wilder it's only now impressed they are with power.
              Surely for good of boxing fury wins. Can't just be about who hits hardest?

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                He boxed pretty well but Ruiz is limited as hell and was completely out of shape. It was a solid performance against a C+ fighter. I don’t think Ruiz is even competitive with Fury or Wilder tbh.
                True i do agree with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                  I think most people understand Wilder only wins by punchers chance.

Fury can outbox everyone in the division and most people know it. If Wilder gets lucky I still think he is a big enough name and scalp for all the top guys.
                  im not saying this just because im a wilder fan, but I rewatched the fury wilder fight and fail to see where wilder was just outboxed, after round 4 fury did box better and won rounds but not by this landslide that others were boasting of. Wilder looked very sloppy at times trying to land the right but that was a very close fight. Fury did alot of moving and feinting but he at no point just flat out outboxed and dominated wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                    im not saying this just because im a wilder fan, but I rewatched the fury wilder fight and fail to see where wilder was just outboxed, after round 4 fury did box better and won rounds but not by this landslide that others were boasting of. Wilder looked very sloppy at times trying to land the right but that was a very close fight. Fury did alot of moving and feinting but he at no point just flat out outboxed and dominated wilder.
                    Come on now. People are ok admitting wilder outbo xed by ortiz and everyone else before rendering them uncinscious. But now wilder couldn't ko fury, you are trying to lead us to believe wilder is about winning rounds and draw justified? Wilder usually first to admit he don't try win rounds.. Fury win rounds just by making wilder miss and showing defense
                    Last edited by hugh grant; 02-12-2020, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      Come on now. People are ok admitting wilder outbo xed by ortiz and everyone else before rendering them uncinscious. But now wilder couldn't ko fury, you are trying to lead us to believe wilder is about winning rounds and draw justified? Wilder usually first to admit he don't try win rounds.. Fury win rounds just by making wilder miss and showing defense
                      i thought that at first until I watched it again, in the first 4 rounds fury Lost, he didnt land anything, just re watch the fight and be honest, fury is definitely the better boxer but the draw was justified with the knock downs, especially after looking at the first 4 rounds on mute with an unbiased eye. Yes fury won rounds my point is that I did not see any domination. alot of fighters outboxed wilder.

Comment

Working...
                      X