No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson vs. Andrzej Fonfara Rematch on June 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson vs. Andrzej Fonfara Rematch on June 3

As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, WBC light heavyweight champion Adonis Stevenson (28-1, 23 KOs) would not return to the ring in late April against undefeated contender Sean Monaghan at the Nassau Coliseum in New York. Stevenson has now revealed that he's finalized a deal to fight tough Polish contender Andrzej Fonfara (29-4, 17 KOs) in a rematch on June 3rd, and the fight will take place in Canada.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-08-2017, 01:04 PM.

Stevenson vs Fondara 2

Last great chance for the roided polish stallion to make a move. Hope Superman knocks him out

Comment

come on throw Joe Smith a bone
      I am so sick and tired of this Stevenson ****.

Comment

why not the guy that KO'd fonfara in just one round?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          why not the guy that KO'd fonfara in just one round?
          I think Adonis is hiding glass

Comment

What's funny is that Fonfara is the best Stevenson opponent since well... Fonfara.

Comment

I think Haymon is saving the Irish Bomber for longevity. I'd imagine winner of a Beterbiev vs Joe Smith Jr. gets a shot at the green strap.

Comment

LOL Adonis got jokes.

Fonfara was a legit guy when Adonis fought him previously & in my eyes that was the last fight Adonis had that mattered. But today Fonfara got done in by Joe "Working Man" Smith & it took him 10 rounds to get rid of Dawson who most think of as shot these days.

I think Smith is much more deserving of this opportunity + its a better story. I guess I shouldn't worry...I'm sure when Smith loses a fight or two Adonis will give him a shot doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  LOL Adonis got jokes.

Fonfara was a legit guy when Adonis fought him previously & in my eyes that was the last fight Adonis had that mattered. But today Fonfara got done in by Joe "Working Man" Smith & it took him 10 rounds to get rid of Dawson who most think of as shot these days.

I think Smith is much more deserving of this opportunity + its a better story. I guess I shouldn't worry...I'm sure when Smith loses a fight or two Adonis will give him a shot doe.
                  I'd say Beterbiev vs Smith Jr. is bulldozer vs bulldozer. Heavy handed war

Comment

lame....why not joe smith

Comment

Working...
                    X