Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was your best feeling when you had sex with your GF/Wife?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was your best feeling when you had sex with your GF/Wife?

Mine was when I banged her from behind and that she screamed for me to "Skewer her till she's pregnant." I don't know why it made my d0ng throb even harder. But perhaps it had awoken my inner Alpha Male, which it satisfied from breeding a female. What about you guys?!

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    Mine was when I banged her from behind and that she screamed for me to "Skewer her till she's pregnant." I don't know why it made my d0ng throb even harder. But perhaps it had awoken my inner Alpha Male, which it satisfied from breeding a female. What about you guys?!
    Hilarious!!

Comment

Just nutting in them

Miracle I don't have a kid really.

Comment

When she talks in another Language when she's about too cum....
        Ahh yea

Comment

when i came on her face and she didnt wanna talk about her feelings afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
            when i came on her face and she didnt wanna talk about her feelings afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              you should of posted that gif with those two guys from white collar dancing. Easily the best gif you posted on here. Woulda fit perfectly

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                you should of posted that gif with those two guys from white collar dancing. Easily the best gif you posted on here. Woulda fit perfectly

Comment

The best feeling I've had during sex was when she wasn't there.

Comment

Working...
                  X