Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Wake of Orlando Shooting, Nonito Donaire takes Shot at Manny Pacquiao

Dang, why Nonito bringing Pacquiao up?

http://news.abs-cbn.com/sports/06/13...anti-lgbt-post

Well, if you read, "Let me just first put this the only reason why Im mentioning Manny in this post is to REFERENCE a post I made a couple months ago. This is in no way blaming him for what happened."

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Well, if you read, "Let me just first put this the only reason why Im mentioning Manny in this post is to REFERENCE a post I made a couple months ago. This is in no way blaming him for what happened."
      still, a very class less act by nonito.....

i am sorry he has used the two incidents to grab at the opportunity to propel himself up...

i thought he is still a boxer/fighter....or is he going after madam auring's turf and livelihood?

Comment

OP either has an agenda here or didnt read the article he linked to.

Seems to me that Donaire is just urging/hoping no filipinos feel inspired to commit terrorism against gays. Theres a lot of muslims in certain regions of the filipines as well. Donaire isnt talking chit about Pac, although I understand they dont really like each other either.

"I humbly pray that nobody takes the bible verse Pacquiao posted about "put to death gays" LITERALLY. You dont need to accept their lifestyle but id rather not see it turned into actual action. Crazy people may use it as an encouragement to do so just like how others say rap music made them violent

or

how Islam extremists kill in the name of the their Holy war like Sept 11th.

From witchcraft to the Holocaust to the more recent ISIS...without compassion we will fall. Without love we will fall.

Coming from such a well respected devout Christian may make enraged individuals take righteous action in their minds. ‪#‎love‬ ‪#‎compassion‬"

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post

i am sorry he has used the two incidents to grab at the opportunity to propel himself up...

i thought he is still a boxer/fighter....or is he going after madam auring's turf and livelihood?
          In case you haven't noticed, the USA is open to gun shootings and epic acts like this with school shootings...

Therefore, seeing how Donaire might believe Pac fanatics would be inspired seems to be social responsibility from a professional athlete doing the right thing..

But you're a Pac fanatic. t's normal for you to not understand things. Sea Water doe

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
            OP either has an agenda here or didnt read the article he linked to.

Seems to me that Donaire is just urging/hoping no filipinos feel inspired to commit terrorism against gays. Theres a lot of muslims in certain regions of the filipines as well. Donaire isnt talking chit about Pac, although I understand they dont really like each other either.

"I humbly pray that nobody takes the bible verse Pacquiao posted about "put to death gays" LITERALLY. You dont need to accept their lifestyle but id rather not see it turned into actual action. Crazy people may use it as an encouragement to do so just like how others say rap music made them violent

or

how Islam extremists kill in the name of the their Holy war like Sept 11th.

From witchcraft to the Holocaust to the more recent ISIS...without compassion we will fall. Without love we will fall.

Coming from such a well respected devout Christian may make enraged individuals take righteous action in their minds. ‪#‎love‬ ‪#‎compassion‬"
            LOL he took a shot at Manny, no need in sugar coating it, he didnt have to bring up Pacquiaos comments, dude could have stated something about the incident and left his view and left it at that, instead he has to revive Pacquiaos comments lol

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
              In case you haven't noticed, the USA is open to gun shootings and epic acts like this with school shootings...

Therefore, seeing how Donaire might believe Pac fanatics would be inspired seems to be social responsibility from a professional athlete doing the right thing..

But you're a Pac fanatic. t's normal for you to not understand things. Sea Water doe
              wow! how dense could you be?

let me quote you; "In case you haven't noticed, the USA is open to gun shootings and epic acts like this with school shootings..."

can you prove that these school shootings were all driven/inspired by somebody's speech or views?

was the shooter in orlando a pac fan? wasn't he under fbi questioning in 2 occasions?

did he mention pac or isis in the emergency convo?

what i am really driving at is nonito could have sent his message across differently....and not ride on the two incidents.....

do you know madam auring?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                LOL he took a shot at Manny, no need in sugar coating it, he didnt have to bring up Pacquiaos comments, dude could have stated something about the incident and left his view and left it at that, instead he has to revive Pacquiaos comments lol
                Donaire's a hip hop dude and an American assimilated Filipino. I'm more than sure he has friends of all colors, and perhaps the Orlando shooting was a personal one to Donaire.

Seeing how much stock American PPV fans went to Pac... some Filipino athlete had to say something about it. Can't blame Donaire. He was probably expecting Pac to say something and Arum's publicist for Pac failed on the opportunity needed... i guess Pac dont follow the news or doesn't really care.

Go Donaire!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  dead on target!

nonito could have just put in the verse and no need to mention pac....

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post

It's exactly what trump is doing. He could care less about the gay community and he is using it to help him win the presidency fawking shameless fawk

Comment

Working...
                    X