Collapse
No announcement yet.

As a GGG fan Sanchez annoys the f#@k out of me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a fan of golovkin,not Sanchez. Just like im a fan of Pacquiao,not Roach. The coach can talk all the smack they want,and I don't take it seriously. When the fighters themselves start saying things,thats what I pay attention to.

Comment

Originally posted by Trs45 View Post
      I can't stand him personally. He has a weird thing for ward. Before barrera fight ward was going to lose. Then after saying he wouldn't beat kovalev. He really wants to see ward lose. His a hater in my opinion. Trying to diminish mayweathers achievements too. Someone should remind him of ggg's achievement
      as far as Ward vs. Barrera that is reasonable for him to think or want for Ward to lose, after all Barrera was his fighter. i don't see any trainer thinking otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Irony123 View Post
        Honestly every day i come on here Sanchez is talking more and more crap, it won't effect my enjoyment of seeing GGG fight and i will always be his fan but man Sanchez just keeps spewing crap.

Does any other GGG fan feel the same way?
        I agree 100%. The guy brings a lot of hate on GGG because he is always running his mouth off. He doesn't do him any favors thats for sure.

Comment

i agree, he is annoying

Comment

Just posted in another thread he acts like a internet GGG fan and not his trainer, he might actually be the one saying things that is keeping fights from happening. STFU Abel, get fights signed FIRST then start talking trash!

Comment

Abel Sanchez

talk talk talk....GGG fights no name

talk talk talk....its a mandatory doe

talk talk talk....anyone from "154-175".....except " he brings nothing to the table, he isnt a draw, everyone else ducking doe"

yea right....they are milking his clueless fans and hbo hyping him up to feast on no names to pad his record....too bad he is almost middle aged and time is running out....time to take a rISK, dude is old enough to be a grandfather

Comment

Originally posted by Trs45 View Post
                I can't stand him personally. He has a weird thing for ward. Before barrera fight ward was going to lose. Then after saying he wouldn't beat kovalev. He really wants to see ward lose. His a hater in my opinion. Trying to diminish mayweathers achievements too. Someone should remind him of ggg's achievement
                Sanchez should just be honest and say " I dont know how to train someone to prepare for a fighter like ward" instead of crap on his own fighter like he did barrera, save guard GGG from SOG or anyone else with a pulse or championship credentials....he just likes the attention he gets being the trainer of a fighter that already knew how to fight before he got him...just like freddie roach overrated azz.....7 time trainer of the year yet some of those years he lost most of his big fights....screw sanchez, he is a joke. He is overrated as **** and all his fighters were decent before he got to them.

Comment

Ive never been a fan of trainers running their mouths, especially as it pertains to future opponents, etc. The trainers job is to prepare the fighter for whichever opponent the fighter's promoter / manager have selected. Thats it. They are not the fighter's PR department, or personal spokesperson, and 95% of the time their comments add nothing constructive........

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                    Ive never been a fan of trainers running their mouths, especially as it pertains to future opponents, etc. The trainers job is to prepare the fighter for whichever opponent the fighter's promoter / manager have selected. Thats it. They are not the fighter's PR department, or personal spokesperson, and 95% of the time their comments add nothing constructive........
                    Nice post, have never been a fan of trainers spewing out rubbish. This is why I never liked Roach, Mayweather sr, Kevin cunningham etc. I really don't care if a fighter talks *****, they are the ones getting hit in the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
                      His opinion is his own and quite a few times I agree with what he has to say, I think his opinion isn't any worse than the likes of Floyd fans on here trying to deny the many wrong doings by Floyd Mayweather in his career.

I also do believe there is a lot of bullsh**t shown by Ward which he is simply calling it out, hell I remember reading comments about John David Jackson being called an Uncle Tom because he said something about Ward or Floyd Mayweather this is the level of idiocy and racial supremacy we have to deal with and it happens to be GGG is their target of hatred.
                      lol. justifying insecurities are we? "wrong doings by Floyd Mayweather in his career.."

vs. Abel Sanchez. gtfoh.. Floyd must have ruined your life. I can see how some people stick to a new flavor of ice cream and run with it until they get tired of it and chose something, but it's nowhere near the same analogy as to how great Floyd Mayweather Jr. was.

Comment

Working...
                      X