Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can anyone enjoy UFC more than boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    How exactly do they exploit their talent?
    Honestly IDK how you can have that guy at the bottom of your posts and honestly ask that question.

You should know. Again, there's a reason Mcgregor is pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by Publius View Post
      In other words, they pay their fighters **** and force them to fight whenever and whoever the corporation orders them to.
      Yeah, if you like. Why should that concern me as a fight fan?

Comment

Originally posted by Beyonce Bomber View Post
        I agree. I've really started to get into UFC as a fight fan, and believe they do a hell of a lot of things right that boxing would do well to learn from. I believe you can be a fan of both. This BS artificial divide is for partisan losers.
        I'm a fan of both. I don't get this bs about one of the other.

It's like saying you can't like baseball and basketball. It's just bs. Lately, I've actually enjoyed UFC more than boxing.

Comment

Honestly IDK how you can have that guy at the bottom of your posts and honestly ask that question.

You should know. Again, there's a reason Mcgregor is pissed.
          Lol how are they exploiting him? Stop being an idiot.

Comment

I'm liking the UFC more and more as time goes by. They do everything better than boxing. Better promotions. Better coverage. Matchmaking so much better you can't even compare the two.

I still much prefer boxing as a sport and probably always will. But I can easily see why people like MMA. A constant flow of fresh storylines, whereas in boxing everything just drags on for years. For the casual sportsfan, boxing is a boring sport to follow.

Comment

This BS artificial divide is for partisan losers.
              Dis.

I only enjoy combat sports as far as sports go. Anything involving hitting or chasing a ball around has far too much contrived action in it for me.

Show me mfers hitting each other in the head regardless of the limbs they are doing it with.

Comment

Yeah, if you like. Why should that concern me as a fight fan?
                For the same reason that boxers now demand $10 million to fight their mandatories. When the economics is out of balance, the sport suffers.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  Lol how are they exploiting him? Stop being an idiot.
                  If he were a boxer he'd be worth $100 million right now. Mayweather demonstrated that in a relatively free market (ie boxing) you can pursue your own business interests. UFC is a cartel which does not allow that.

Comment

Organization. Boxing is a freestyle cash grab whereas UFC is an organized sport with credible rankings, matchmaking and eliminators.

If boxing had structure it would be a lot more appealing.

Comment

As far as I can tell the sport is made up of half naked men grabbing each others asses. Oh, and women getting beat up on live TV which is apparently OK as long as other women are doing the beating.

I don't care how fuqqed up boxing is. UFC is pathetic. Not to mention they exploit their talent monetarily to an absurd extreme.
                      I'll tell you why and I'll try keep it short and to the point.

UFC undercards they aren't complete mismatches they actually seem like competitive fights this differs to boxing, boxing undercards are more like a spectacle to show off a car or something like that.
                      We put our top talent in with people who have absolutely ZERO chance for about 10-20 fights before they fight anyone good and even after fighting someone good we have to wait years upon years to see another good fight happen unlike UFC its hard fights after hard fights THE WAY ITS MEANT TO BE!

Comment

Working...
                      X