Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The reasons why Kovalev always lie and trash talks Stevenson, if he's the one ducking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The reasons why Kovalev always lie and trash talks Stevenson, if he's the one ducking

Question: What is the main road block for a fight against Adonis Stevenson?
    Klimas says "Piece of ****"
    Kovalev says "Ch*ckenson"
    Kathy says "Adonis"

Kovalev - Adonis Ch*ckenson is a special example. I already talk about who he is, he doesn't even want to fight me in June. He wants a purse bid, but we can't process with a purse bid. I invited him to come to the network who build him as a champion, and split 50/50 or we can make more financial advantage for him. I'm not a prostitute like him, I will not throw my contract with HBO. About the networks, Stevenson bring reasons not to fight. He is just a ch*ckenson.
    Kathy - Stevenson brought excuses. We talk with Stevenson promoter on 03/25/2016, and they want nothing of this, they didn't fight on Showtime since the last 2 years, and there's no way we put Showtime into this. We'll keep on asking.
    Kovalev - When Stevenson jumped into the ring, it wasn't my plan, it's a situation, he came talking quack q***k q***k. A boxer who's normal mentally, would never have to do something like this. He only has to fight everybody everywhere like I do. Ch*ckenson only talks talks talks, he must fight champions like me.
    Is it me or Kovalev is trying to convince boxing fans by suggestion, that Stevenson should make his classes to face him. I hope no one is fool enough to believe such crap.
    When Adonis Stevenson jumped into Kovalev ring, I believe it was obvious he was trying to get HBO attention on his will to make that fight happen. On Kovalev side, Sergey was caught off guard and backed up, proving he wasn't serious when he claimed he wanted to unify all 4 major belts from this division, just few seconds before. Consequently, all Kovalev fans thought he would show some signs of toughness against Stevenson, but in reality he was just acting all along.
    Since November 2015, Adonis Stevenson team already put aside the purse bid option knowing it was Kathy Duva main justification, which is leading us to ask the question; Why Sergey Kovalev tries to convince the medias about a procedure Stevenson clan decided to abandon way back in 2015, Why! what purse bid Kovalev is still talking about?
    The WBC ordered the purse split at 50% not HBO, and who Kovalev's try to fool with the joke: (I will not throw my contract with HBO), if Stevenson clan proposed a dual network association to please every party.
    What about HBO not wanting to match Showtime offer when Stevenson changed network, What about Kovalev had no contract with HBO when Showtime sign Stevenson, What about Kovalev had no contract with HBO as a free agent when the WBC ordered the first purse bid in march 2015.

For Kathy, it's another story; she's no secret to no one. She's good at playing with people perception around this conflict. After calling bluff for the purse bid she'd requested in 2014, she came back with her own deal, full of great advantages with only 1 determinant condition she already know Stevenson couldn't follow: (HBO exclusivity). Waiting on Yvon Michel to only say "Wait a minute", just to overreact and close the appearance of negotiations; by screaming it's over, we did everything we could, they don't want that fight, they didn't fight on Showtime since the last 2 years, it's only excuses, and other ish. Basically, Kathy Duva is only saying that if Stevenson clan wants to fight Kovalev they must bend over and get it dry. Even if Kovalev clans is the one rejecting all team Stevenson attempts to make this fight a reality.

As long fans cheer on Kovalev ducking Stevenson, this fight won't happen?
    Last edited by TheThirdEye; 03-30-2016, 12:44 AM.

Who are you... like... Stevensons PR manager or something? Ah well, I guess every fighter deserves at least one loyal fan. At 'em bro.

Comment

Another great great thread

Comment

Bernard Hopkins: Stevenson was negotiating with us then stopped returning my phonecalls.

Sergey Kovalev: Stevenson was supposed to fight me but switched networks.

Pascal: Stevenson cut off negotiations with me without giving any reason.

Kovalev/Pascal/Hopkins: We all fought each other instead.

Stevenson: They all ducked me. You can trust me because I went to prison for child prostitute trafficking and am basically a released pedophile.

Spot the odd man out.
        Last edited by ////; 03-30-2016, 12:47 AM.

Comment

via GIPHY

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
            Bernard Hopkins: Stevenson was negotiating with us then stopped returning my phonecalls.

Stevenson: They all ducked me. You can trust me because I went to prison for child prostitute trafficking and am basically a released pedophile.

Spot the odd man out.
            Carnivore spitting straight facts.... as usual green K when I can again bro.

Comment

What is up with these autistic threads of late? Stevenson is **** for the sport, a poor character, and a coward. He's clearly been avoiding a Kovalev clash for years. hopefully fonfara or Berterbiev will take care of the guy once and for all

Comment

Down right strange how people latch onto one fighter or another for whatever reason, then make up stories for themselves to believe.

Comment

- That's why Hopkins completely change network from Showtime to HBO right.

- Stevenson & Kovalev had no contract with HBO, so Stevenson ask Showtime how much they were willing to pay to put him under contract, and he ask HBO how much more they will invest, HBO refused. Stevenson sign with Showtime to unify against Hopkins. Meanwhile Kovalev had the choice to go to Showtime also, but mama Duva made him sign a contract with HBO only 2 days after.

- Pascal wanted 50% of the purse of Stevenson, when the WBC valued him at 30%. Pascal & Stevenson had the same promoter, so Pascal left his promoter Yvon Michel and went to Interbox. Made a deal with Duva for 42% of the Kovalev purse & to setup a scam with the WBC to keep the WBC Diamond belt valid.

- Hopkins beat Pascal twice, Pascal only big win was against Chad Dawson, which was by a beautifull head butt, and 50 years old Hopkins got cracked by Kovalev; Humm! I guess you call that challenge.

- I believe you have 0 argument to prove me wrong or to prove your point, so stupid things comes out. Little advice, just accept what your feelings are whispering you; Kovalev is scared of Stevenson "Don't fight it"...

Spot the odd man out.
                  *Do your homework, and please come back...

Comment

Spot the odd man out.
                    -Hopkins wanted 75% of the money on the fight; Team Kovalev was happy to give that up, no vaseline.

-Kovalev, with his own longterm HBO deal in hand, was more than happy to split maybe $1.5m on a fight; Showtime came forward with a deal that HBO was unwilling to consider, so Stevenson made sure to secure his own future (funny how Kovalev's camp were the only ones to dead any future talks).

-Jean Pascal, as a mandatory challenger, was trying to negotiate his way to a 50/50 split (when his status only ensured that he got 25/75 on the fight); Team Kovalev chose to happily step in, splitting the pot 55/45 with Pascal to now also be the WBC mandatory challenger.

Why do folks like you continue to assume that the general public is stupid enough to believe your bull****?

Comment

Working...
                    X