No announcement yet.

Hairy Guys vs Non-Hairy Guys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hairy Guys vs Non-Hairy Guys

what attributes would you link to the two. i dont know if hairy guys like valuev are meaner, stronger, or have extra testosterone or what. does it mean their body uses resources better or was made for a cold environment? or does it mean they waste resources making hair? tell me your thoughts

i have hair all over like valuev. i seem to have extra testosterone

some guys just dont have much hair naturally or the hairs are finer. my brother is like this, he is bigger and stronger.. but he has a lower tolerance to pain.

tito seems like the hairless type

im quite hairy nothing on valuev though

Comment

Originally posted by opethdrums
      what attributes would you link to the two. i dont know if hairy guys like valuev are meaner, stronger, or have extra testosterone or what. does it mean their body uses resources better or was made for a cold environment? or does it mean they waste resources making hair? tell me your thoughts

i have hair all over like valuev. i seem to have extra testosterone

some guys just dont have much hair naturally or the hairs are finer. my brother is like this, he is bigger and stronger.. but he has a lower tolerance to pain.

tito seems like the hairless type
      isn;t it simply genetic?

i know small thin hairy guys who lack testosterone

Comment

It seems that a lot of big guys are hairy. I.E the most naturally muscular guy in my year at school is also the hairiest. He looks like he was held back 20 years

Comment

yea, you are right. a lot of big guys ARE hairy.

Comment

High testosterone creates the hair and muscle development, so yeah hairy guys usually do have higher testosterone.
            I'm not really hairy, but I'm not an adult yet either.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanus16
              High testosterone creates the hair and muscle development, so yeah hairy guys usually do have higher testosterone.
              I'm not really hairy, but I'm not an adult yet either.
              yup most would be naturally strong and aggressive

Comment

Comment

I'm thinking of getting my back waxed smooth. The hair is really annoying, and malts to T-shirts ect.

Comment

Originally posted by 7001
                    man i'm so glad i don't have that back hair prob

Comment

Working...
                    X