Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone ever dated a girl with Borderline Personality Disorder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone ever dated a girl with Borderline Personality Disorder?

How was it for you?

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    How was it for you?
    Crazy,I wouldn't recommend it for anyone. Every day was a roller coaster with this chick,and you never knew what would send her into one of her crazy fits. She was definitely bipolar, and she was rebelious as hell. One of her worst qualities was thinking that she was fat,when se was like 5'4 120 something lbs,with a tight,curvy,latina body. She'd cry about it all the time too. Not saying I didn't like the chick,but it was wayyy to much to put up with. There's a saying that goes "never stick your d*ck in crazy", and I honestly believe that it's true.

Comment

Seems like very fucking chick I was with had borderline personality disorder

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
        Crazy,I wouldn't recommend it for anyone. Every day was a roller coaster with this chick,and you never knew what would send her into one of her crazy fits. She was definitely bipolar, and she was rebelious as hell. One of her worst qualities was thinking that she was fat,when se was like 5'4 120 something lbs,with a tight,curvy,latina body. She'd cry about it all the time too. Not saying I didn't like the chick,but it was wayyy to much to put up with. There's a saying that goes "never stick your d*ck in crazy", and I honestly believe that it's true.
        mmm sounds familiar

i'm starting to think this might not be the best idea

hot as f*** tho....

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          mmm sounds familiar

i'm starting to think this might not be the best idea

hot as f*** tho....
          It will only get worse bro!! Nows the time to suggest a 3 way with one of her hot friends!!! If she declines it's all up to you to act with a fu@ked up personality disorder and state you can't be with someone that can't fulfill your needs. Make sure there is tears and high emotion and be sure to compare it to coming home from a 12 hr shift and no steak on the table waiting.

I got your back bro...

Comment

My girlfriend is bi-polar, at least thats what they diagnose her as. It's a blanket kinda turn, but I also have depression issues. Sometimes we are at each others throat, but we make it work and we have a kid on the way, and I already have one from a past relationship so we behave 90% of the time, it all just depends if you wanna put the time and struggle to deal with it. If you love them you will, but if you're just looking for a short term fling or just to **** it can be more trouble then its worth.

Comment

Yes I have and I can say it's a crock of **** excuse for being a horrible person. Some people truly are depressed and bi-polar but I believe this disorder is just an excuse for being a selfish, mean person. That might seem harsh but the person I was with was fine when she got what she wanted but showed "symptoms" of the disorder when things wouldn't go her way or if she didn't have weed. Run in the opposite direction of someone who has this "disorder."

Comment

Hell yeah.

They're the best in bed but they'll end up breaking your heart, it's a given.

Try not to get them pregnant either, their problems are hereditary.

Comment

LOL... That's every chick.

Comment

Na. For some weird reason I attract normal girls. Weird, right!?

Comment

Working...
                    X